This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

buy good pvp gear in netherstorm?

#1hellfire7447Posted 8/2/2011 1:18:12 AM
This is probably a really noob question, but when I look at some peoples' gear on wowarmory, it says that it was bought from a vendor in netherstorm for a mere 90 gold or so. And i just don't understand why blizzard would make it so easy to get top pvp gear and I don't understand why top pvp gear would be sold in the outlands... Can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks.
#2metroidfreakv4Posted 8/2/2011 1:19:45 AM
it's not for gold. Armory is dumbb. It's for honor and conquests.. If netherstorm has current gear. Iirc it is just old stuff
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Farther.....is this over?....
Farther:no my son....the raid resets next week..
#3hellfire7447(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2011 1:23:40 AM
okay thank you for clearing that up. I was starting to think that i was spending so much time to get honor points for nothing.
#4metroidfreakv4Posted 8/2/2011 1:36:01 AM
hellfire7447 posted...
okay thank you for clearing that up. I was starting to think that i was spending so much time to get honor points for nothing.

np haha it'd be kind of game breaking. Pvp progression gone :p the honor grinds fun tho if you do it with a couple buddies or guildies.i got lucky on my shaman and the people I did it with are pretty well known for kickin ass and taking names and I was their protoge :D dremlock allstarz comphlex ziraxx qtwar vostov jellydonut they are awesome :D

then on stormreaver the 2 random people I did the grind with we became a arena team that plowed through arenas to about 16 or 1700 then our heals left. I think we lost like.. 2 games :o

I'm done now cause no one cares I'm just rambling bout my pvp feats
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Farther.....is this over?....
Farther:no my son....the raid resets next week..