This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mr Robot VS Reforgenator

#1zabaesPosted 4/18/2012 6:59:17 PM
Which is a bit more correct in stat weighing? I'm finding that Reforgenator wants me to reforge the highest stat into dodge (usually mastery) over the lower stat. Mr Robot shows that I should not be doing it that way. I'm a beartank btw, I just want the true facts. :(
---
50/50 Chances are this post will be moderated. :v
#2zabaes(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2012 7:00:59 PM
Btw Reforgenator does take caution in what stats are being chosen. Example: Arms warrior needs his 8% hit cap for raiding, so the Reforgenator figures out what to reforge to obtain that stat, followed by the 2nd best stat followed by the 3rd etc.
---
50/50 Chances are this post will be moderated. :v
#3RetributionV2Posted 4/18/2012 7:02:13 PM
WoWreforge.com
---
"Besides, why use 25 heroes & 4 dragons + Thrall when only 1 Dovahkiin is good enough for the job ?" - Eeshaan1685
#4BobTDonutPosted 4/18/2012 7:02:17 PM
Use Reforge Lite and actually set your own caps and weights so you know its done correctly.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arbearday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/SpVUU.jpg
#5Stanemac12Posted 4/18/2012 8:01:19 PM
I have only tried Mr robot myself, and I can safely say a lot of the stuff it tells me to do is questionable at best. For example on my mage it says it prioritizes 17% hit (as it should) and I only have about 14% hit right now as I'm trying to gear him up for raids and I find it a lot of the time telling me to reforge from hit to haste and stuff like that, which is just dumb. I don't know if reforgenator is better for this, but mr robot definitely has its flaws.
#6AssultTankPosted 4/18/2012 8:27:47 PM
SimC/Rawr to get your stat weights, then reforging with an optimizer is best.
NEVER use the default weights given by a calculator.
---
We are atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further. -- Richard Dawkins
---