This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Putting pets in cages

#1HaschdogPosted 8/29/2012 7:29:33 AM
Trying to figure out what the put pet in cage option does. I did it on one of the pets I had three of and nothing happened. Was just wondering if its not working yet or my game glitching or what?
#2DawnshadowPosted 8/29/2012 7:35:57 AM
I think you have to get cages by pet battling for this to work. To pet battle, Mists has to be released.

However, once it's turned on, it'll put the pet into your inventory, where you can sell it or give it to someone or something.
---
'Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the Character Battle.' --MetroidSuperfan on GlaDOS' loss.
The Topic Killer since 2001
#3angrywalrus13Posted 8/29/2012 7:44:02 AM
Yeah, it doesn't work until MoP launches. Like Dawn said, it'll just put a pet from your Pet Journal into your inventory for you to trade/sell. It keeps their level/stats intact.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#4Ruvan22Posted 8/29/2012 9:04:58 AM
Hmm ..does this mean people will buy multiple copies of the same pet? One to level for them self, and one to level and sell later on ?
#5angrywalrus13Posted 8/29/2012 9:18:09 AM
Ruvan22 posted...
Hmm ..does this mean people will buy multiple copies of the same pet? One to level for them self, and one to level and sell later on ?

Potentially, yeah. If you really want, you can sell pets that were once BoP, too.
---
Thomx
like tommicks