This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What? Can't have my name as Barack Obama -_-

#41Dmurl5Posted 1/26/2008 7:48:09 PM
Another person just means further worsening our over-population problems. In addition, by bringing an unwanted child into this world, you are only going to cause that child a miserable life. Neglected children typically don't turn out very well.

There are so many things morally wrong with this >.<

I say bring the baby into the world, and put it up for adoption. Bingo, no kid for you and the kid lives, it's a win-win for the accidental (I hope) mother who doesn't want the baby and it's win-win for the kid who doesn't die.
---
"Any other day i would say no, but today im going to go ahead and say no."---Dr. Cox
#42bz1754Posted 1/26/2008 7:48:53 PM
Ugh, first Christians (Catholics really) invent hell as a scare tactic to get people to convert, and now this?
Oh lawd.
---
Beyond the beaten path, lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are... Death Awaits you.
#43M DAMAGEPosted 1/26/2008 7:48:53 PM
I don't have the right to force anyone to do anything, but the USA was founded on Judaio Christian principles. Period.
---
That's the spirit of Team Ninja-- we do what we want, take it or leave it.----Tomonobu Itagaki, commenting on NG's difficulty.
#44ih8applecornPosted 1/26/2008 7:49:28 PM
And yes, "save" a child from neglect by killing it... good one.

Hm, it's a choice between not having a psychotic criminal due to a complete lack of love and care during childhood versus no. So difficult to ponder, I know.

And Terri Schiavo was perfectly coherent. She could follow a balloon around the room with her eyes and would smile every time her mother walked in the room and spoke, it's on video, go to terrisfight.org. Her family still doesn't even know where her body is buried because Michael (her murderous husband) is legally able to withhold that info from her family. It's sickening.

You should probably look up what being braindead means.
---
Varenek - 70 Tauren Hunter
#45dark_hero1Posted 1/26/2008 7:49:59 PM
From Dmurl5 Posted 1/26/2008 7:48:09 PM #041
Another person just means further worsening our over-population problems. In addition, by bringing an unwanted child into this world, you are only going to cause that child a miserable life. Neglected children typically don't turn out very well.

There are so many things morally wrong with this >.<

I say bring the baby into the world, and put it up for adoption. Bingo, no kid for you and the kid lives, it's a win-win for the accidental (I hope) mother who doesn't want the baby and it's win-win for the kid who doesn't die.

Because the kid should have to suffer in an orphanage and possibly not get adopted right?
---
#46M DAMAGEPosted 1/26/2008 7:50:00 PM
Hell is very real and abortion is one of your fastest tickets to its threshhold.
---
That's the spirit of Team Ninja-- we do what we want, take it or leave it.----Tomonobu Itagaki, commenting on NG's difficulty.
#47ih8applecornPosted 1/26/2008 7:50:34 PM

Perhaps you could talk your god into making the earth bigger, because we hit our sustainable population cap about 10 years ago.
---
Varenek - 70 Tauren Hunter
#48dark_hero1Posted 1/26/2008 7:50:57 PM
From M DAMAGE Posted 1/26/2008 7:50:00 PM #046
Hell is very real and abortion is one of your fastest tickets to its threshhold.

Hell is as real as the Tooth fariy or the Easter Bunny.
---
#49PaperbladePosted 1/26/2008 7:51:39 PM
My favorite part about this post was that he hasn't figured out it was a joke post, since it was blatantly obvious. Whoosh.

There are people making far more moronic claims being far more serious.

Proof? http://toobis.com/

Anyway.

We are indeed supposed to be a christian, moral nation, that's what gave us our strength... but sadly, not any more.

Actually, most of the founding fathers were Deists, denouncing the Christian church because they felt that because the Bible was written by man, it was not God's law. They distrusted organized religion. Good examples include Jefferson and Thomas Paine, the former being important for The Declaration of Independence, and the latter for Common Sense, which is basically the propaganda that convinced a majority of the commonfolk in the colonists to secede from the British government. I suggest you read Paine's later work, The Age of Reason. He outright denounces the Christian church, along with the Jewish and Islamic ones.

And "under God" wasn't added until 1951, and even then only because Lincoln mentioned God in a speech (interestingly enough, Lincoln was influenced by Paine, and actually had to hide the fact that he defended Paine's deism to save his political career)
---
If people put the same amount of time and effort into worthwhile pursuits that they put into trolling a message board, we'd be living on Mars by now.~AngryDave
#50M DAMAGEPosted 1/26/2008 7:51:51 PM
applecorn,

I know that simple food and water should NOT be considered life support, which is all Terri needed to make gains. Go to Terrisfight.org and shed some tears for the family and our sick country.
---