This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What? Can't have my name as Barack Obama -_-

#431M DAMAGEPosted 1/29/2008 7:21:49 PM
So, have any of you done any real research on Excorcism and Maliki Martin? ( I think that's how you spell his name)
---
That's the spirit of Team Ninja-- we do what we want, take it or leave it.----Tomonobu Itagaki, commenting on NG's difficulty.
#432Mechanic_JaguarPosted 1/29/2008 7:23:22 PM
GETTING CLOSE TO 500 LETS KEEP IT UP!
---
"i like to eat apples as i play i find it relaxing and calming and also apples taste pretty good." - Mega Trout
#433M DAMAGEPosted 1/29/2008 7:23:24 PM
Vader,

And you don't even know who the world's largest carbon emitter is. Just get out of this board...
---
That's the spirit of Team Ninja-- we do what we want, take it or leave it.----Tomonobu Itagaki, commenting on NG's difficulty.
#434MeetwadPosted 1/29/2008 7:24:46 PM
If you

A. Believe that a certain party is either 100% good or 100% bad for this country

B. Believe only your own opinion, will not listen to the opinions of others, and try and force your opinion on others

or

C. Believe that if someone isn't on your side, then they are bad for the country

then chances are, YOU are one of the things wrong with America.

P.S. I'm pro choice, pro death penalty, pro guns, pro gay marriage, anti progressive tax, and am voting Republican, unless its Guliani or Huckabee.

Have at me

---
"no no lois, it's time you started living like the piece of **** you are!" "thats peudershmidt..." -family guy
#435BigBroTyph0nPosted 1/29/2008 7:24:56 PM
"Saying that there is no God and all this happened by accident is like saying that after breaking down a car into it's parts, and throwing them into an empty room, you expect them to come together to reform that car by themselves. It will never happen."

Wow, that is quite possibly the worst analogy of anything I've ever heard.

Only hardcore religious zealots would attempt to brainwash youths by simplifying all the vast mysteries of the universe into a BROKEN DOWN CAR.

Jesus Christ.
#436justletmegoPosted 1/29/2008 7:25:19 PM
What bothers me about most American Christians today, is that they worship the Republican platform, conservatism, and America more than they do God. Does it really mean you're not a Christian if you actually think there is global warming or agree with some Liberal ideas?
#437Lord_VaderPosted 1/29/2008 7:25:45 PM
Excorcism? Never heard of it. Now exorcism I have heard of. And your point? Taken from Wikipedia.

Medicine can explain some aspects of the "symptoms" shown by those persons allegedly possessed: it is known that "supernatural strength" is common in some cases of insanity (mania, energumens, etc.).

The fact that exorcism works on people experiencing symptoms of possession is attributed to placebo effect and the power of suggestion.[25] Some supposedly possessed persons are actually narcissists or are suffering from low self-esteem and act a "demon possessed person" in order to gain attention.[26]

In 1994 an Indian man living in Britain explained his criminal behavior as ghost possession. Exorcisms failed to help. Psychiatrists' diagnosis was: dissociative state and/or paranoid schizophrenia. Patient was treated with trifluoperazine and clopenthixol and the supposed ghost possession has ended.

---
1 single wisp>>>>>>>>>> All of Canada pwned.
Pokemon Friend Code: 2105 5308 3048 (Lucas)
#438Lord_VaderPosted 1/29/2008 7:27:25 PM
Vader,

And you don't even know who the world's largest carbon emitter is. Just get out of this board...

And you think Global Warming is a hoax and that Jesus cleans the environment. I think you're the bigger fool here.
---
1 single wisp>>>>>>>>>> All of Canada pwned.
Pokemon Friend Code: 2105 5308 3048 (Lucas)
#4391MisterPanda2Posted 1/29/2008 7:27:54 PM
To 500!
---
But that will make me a saaaaaad panda...
#440Mechanic_JaguarPosted 1/29/2008 7:29:22 PM
OH SNAP GETTING CLOSER
---
"i like to eat apples as i play i find it relaxing and calming and also apples taste pretty good." - Mega Trout