This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Account Question?

#1turnpiketexas8Posted 1/28/2008 6:11:28 PM
Hi I want to make a new account but its says you can only use the pc ket once per account. So they are freaking saying to go out and buy the freaking game again this is bullcrap. what should I do? Should I buy burning crusade im only lvl 29.
#2xHFxPosted 1/28/2008 6:11:55 PM
... Why would you want to make a new account? You're sharing an account? You expect a ban?
---
This is my sig.
#3rhombencephalonPosted 1/28/2008 6:22:50 PM
This has got to be a joke right? ... Right?
---
"They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone."
-Al Maguire on Kentucky basketball tradition
#4turnpiketexas8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2008 6:33:46 PM
chirop1 posted...
This has got to be a joke right? ... Right?
---
"They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone."
-Al Maguire on Kentucky basketball tradition

#5turnpiketexas8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2008 6:49:11 PM

This is from a topic I created last night please read

First Quest: Hey guys I was wondering if I could transfer a character to a different account because my older brother no longer wants me playing on his account.

Thanks.

2nd Question: So lets say if my older bro opens another account and i pay for that account using my credit card would that be fine.

#6NikanoruGirlPosted 1/28/2008 6:52:06 PM
One CD Key per account, period. If you want a seperate account from your brother, you'll need to buy the game again (and register it in his name to be able to transfer a character).

---
I am not a girl.
#7turnpiketexas8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2008 6:54:48 PM
NikanoruGirl posted...
One CD Key per account, period. If you want a seperate account from your brother, you'll need to buy the game again (and register it in his name to be able to transfer a character).
Alright thanks. Again I think this is total bs so I guess i will go to Target but carefully unpackage right he key down and return. Thanks
---
I am not a girl.

#8rican boy87Posted 1/28/2008 6:56:02 PM
You think it's BS because you can't get the game for free since your brother (someone else) already paid for it?

riggght
---
WoW - Orc Lock - lvl 54 - Sergesks
Armory - http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml? r=The+Forgotten+Coast&n=Sergesks (take out the space)