Is my guild's MT doing something wrong

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is my guild's MT doing something wrong

User Info: FunsterX77

FunsterX77
9 years ago#1
19k hp buffed, 510 def (not sure of his armor)

I've seen his blood drop 40% to 0% in a single hit by Mag... is that normal? He is generally a dependable tank... but I can't help but wonder if such huge damage should happen.
Don't quote me.

User Info: Fony

Fony
9 years ago#2
lol...i don't even think it's possible for 40% of that much buffed hp to be taken away in one single hit if a tank is crit immune. and form a T4 boss at that.
"the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it"

User Info: brawrdy

brawrdy
9 years ago#3
Its probably multiple hits or a crushing blow.

Not to mention his cleave can hurt 7-8k damage. Just keep the tank topped off.
can you realy play with your friends and talk to them over the enter net? cuz that would rule ~ tVencenTt

brawrdy
9 years ago#4
<_< 19k life buffed is rather low... in kara for our first gruul's attempt I sat around 22k buffed. But really an 8k hit is a good chunk of life. Really no excuse to let your tank get to 40% in a raid environment tell the healers to just keep healing regardless of how much he takes.
can you realy play with your friends and talk to them over the enter net? cuz that would rule ~ tVencenTt

User Info: McEgan

McEgan
9 years ago#5
Its normal, mag hit me in full t6 for 9-10k cleave. Just got to keep him topped off.

And 19khp buffed is really good, don't listen to the retard above. I have the best war gear you can get and I don't think I could even reach 22k buffed (w/out imp/flask).

FunsterX77
9 years ago#6
yeah that's my suspicion. Every single healer saw his blood just drop from ~40% to 0 in 1s flat... unless there was lag.

If this is the case, I must really wonder how Tanks with 15k hp and less mitigation managed to tank Mag effectively. That's why I'm wondering if there's something crucial we're missing out on.
Don't quote me.

FunsterX77
9 years ago#7
hmm inbetween Fony's post and my reply, I seemed to have missed 3 posts

I know Mag hits hard, but I would have thought healing would be noticeably easier what with tanks being generally better geared than they were 3 months ago.

Anyways, thanks for the info... guess i'll just put it down to bad luck then
Don't quote me.

User Info: Not_Formosa_X

Not_Formosa_X
9 years ago#8
Tonight on Shahraz our tank went straight from 22k -> 0 HP in about 2 seconds multiple times due to melee hit (8-9k), Saber Lash (8-9k), melee hit (8-9k). Any boss with an instant attack is capable of doing this. And mag does hit pretty hard for a t4 boss (so I hear, I've never killed him).
mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Put this in your sig if you know anyone who is battling in, fought, or died in a pokemon battle.

brawrdy
9 years ago#9
Gem for stam ftw ^_^

User Info: Kangta

Kangta
9 years ago#10
Parry.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is my guild's MT doing something wrong

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived