This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is B.S. Why do people have to kill me over and over and over and over.

#1CellBlock7Posted 1/28/2008 11:05:19 PM
Well I just started playing this damn game (and I can't believe i'm not playing it right now this game is too addictive) on my roommates computer.

I'm not a part of a guild or anything and I don't know much about who is a good player and what not, but I do know one thing.

I play on Eredar and there is a bastard Rogue named Ubangii who killed me so many times today I was gonna steal gold from my roommates guys to pay someone to kill this guy. He killed me a dozen times or so outside of Terran Mill and over at the Hillsbrad fields.

Why do idiots feel the need to just keep killing the same guy over and over again. I couldn't even get a damn quest done because of this guy.

Anyone else have problems like this with someone from the other side just coming after you non stop? I understand we are factions at war and all that, but it's seriously almost enough to make me want to quit the damn game.

If you see this guy please for me kill him!!!
---
Your quote here
#2HoTtZPosted 1/28/2008 11:08:13 PM
If people are like that, all I do is get naked and keep running and stand in one place and let them kill me until they get bored.

People (after 10 deaths or so) get tired and have better things to do..at least in my experience.
#3DextrinePosted 1/28/2008 11:11:38 PM
EASY way to avoid this is!!!!

rez at the spirit healer and go FAR around him. you need to get to dusk wood and he's blocking the way through redridge?

go to stormwind and then westfall and go around..
---
Message for the Super Smash Bros. Brawl board in quote.
6-21-3-11-20-8-5-13-15-4-19
#4FunsterX77Posted 1/28/2008 11:12:01 PM
While I feel your pain, understand that the free nature of this game means he has a right to camp you.

I rather they allow this to happen rather than put a restriction.

---
Don't quote me.
#5CellBlock7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2008 11:15:28 PM
Yeah I understand and I wouldn't want this behavior restricted either, but Jesus Christ some people can do this forever without getting bored. He is only like a level 30 something too. "Go quest you prick!!" is what I wish I could tell him.

At least I wasn't the only target I guess. There were a half dozen or so of us that he creamed himself over killing us.
---
Your quote here
#6Church_Posted 1/28/2008 11:17:56 PM
It's alright. Here you go, champ:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/DeUnnero/pveservers4uz.jpg
---
Projekt-X UI: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/8758/
I'm Straight Edge. Rudolph W. Giuliani for President, 2009
#7whitedude555Posted 1/28/2008 11:43:50 PM
That whole care bear thing is so stupid, pve is for people who would rather quest and get to lvl 70 and do raids as fast as possible. pvp servers just allows some tard who cant kill people their own lvl come and kill you when you are trying to make progress in the game. pvp servers are just a waste of time.
---
WOW - Server: Eldre' Thalas Race: Undead Horde FTW!!!
Name: Jackalmighty Class: Mage
#8UberphailurePosted 1/28/2008 11:49:51 PM
You call HIM an idiot when you were going to pay someone to kill him?
---
Any girl friend you might of had would be a fat walrus that could eat a small Asian child in one bite. ~ Hellsing179
#9Church_Posted 1/28/2008 11:52:51 PM
<3 Uber
---
Projekt-X UI: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/8758/
I'm Straight Edge. Rudolph W. Giuliani for President, 2009
#10UberphailurePosted 1/28/2008 11:54:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]