This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Leveling Druid 10-20

#1TigerArmyPosted 1/28/2008 10:14:36 PM
So far I really like the druid class, but right now i'm lvl 12 and it seems soo much more harder to lvl than it was from 1-10. And i know once i get to 20 it'll get so much more faster with cat form, so im just asking if theirs something im doing wrong or if theirs some easy way to kill things faster?
---
Currently Playing: Burning Crusade , Zelda TP, Wii Sports, and Rogue Galaxy.
#2DextrinePosted 1/28/2008 10:17:49 PM
oh dear god...

do not get me started on how much i wanted to quit druid because of how hard it was to level up to 20

TRUST ME stick with it!! you level AT LEAST twice as fast with cat fom

here's what i did

(alliance)

did as many quests in westfall as possible, did as many loch modan quests as possible, did DM 2-3 times. went to redridged and leveld the rest to 20

also, i DID NOT do ANY of the quests that are like "bring me 20 goretusk liver snouts and 2000 buzzard beaks" beacause they were too boring. so basically i did all the quests minus the ones where they expected me to bring them ingredients for food
---
Message for the Super Smash Bros. Brawl board in quote.
6-21-3-11-20-8-5-13-15-4-19
#3brawrdyPosted 1/28/2008 10:24:27 PM
<_< 10-20 was way easier for me then 1-10.
---
can you realy play with your friends and talk to them over the enter net? cuz that would rule ~ tVencenTt
#4ZORG_RULESPosted 1/28/2008 10:32:23 PM
Did you do the bear form quest?
---
I so wish life were like Super Mario 64, then I'd always be comming here and just jump inot really hot pics and join in .
#5TigerArmy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2008 11:06:52 PM
yes i did bear form quest lol, i thought it was going to get easier once i got bear form...obviously not haha
---
Currently Playing: Burning Crusade , Zelda TP, Wii Sports, and Rogue Galaxy.
#6ZORG_RULESPosted 1/28/2008 11:38:02 PM
yes it is

you dont automatticly die from random mob
you get str boost
and stm boost
and your wep doesnt matter :O
o.O
---
I so wish life were like Super Mario 64, then I'd always be comming here and just jump inot really hot pics and join in .
#7rke1208Posted 1/29/2008 12:42:18 AM
It's slow, but not really difficult. What I usually did was cast Starfire from a distance, and then Moonfire as the mob was approaching me. Just as it was getting close, I'd throw up Rejuvenation and pop into bear. Then basically just Maul it to death. If you find you've bitten off more than you can chew, Bash the mob, switch out and cast Regrowth, then pop back into Bear and finish them off. It's slow, but your survivability is amazing and you still have virtually no downtime as you can just cast Healing Touch after the fight to heal to full and regen your mana while in bearform. You might need to drink every now and again, but it's nothing like how often most other classes have to eat/drink between fights.
---
70 UD Warlock, 70 NE Druid, 70 Tauren Druid
Guild: Edea's Orphans on Fenris Server
#8Tetsuo0920Posted 1/29/2008 12:47:47 AM
In caster form, cast spells, and moonfire.

When mob gets close, shift into bear.
---
Number of times someone has posted "KANEDAAAAA!" in a topic I've been in: 162
~~Heath Ledger (1979-2008) R.I.P.~~
#9cid_leathPosted 1/29/2008 12:54:43 AM
Stick with druid. You have practically no down time after level 20. Cat form, kill mobs. When low on health, just touch yourself and get back to killing.

The 10-20 level range did make me want to quit. :/
---
Can you put a price on peace?