This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I swear, alliance bg freaking ****.

#11AMonkeyPosted 1/29/2008 3:00:37 AM
From: James_Beattie | Posted: 1/29/2008 10:37:20 AM | Message Detail
Horde sucks just as much thanks to Bloodelfs and alliance rerolls. (yes those same alliance you seeked to avoid have also rerolled with you).

Of course. Everyone who chooses a particular skin is ub3r l33t compared to those that don't.
#12Nicktendo84Posted 1/30/2008 7:50:19 PM
Note to self: transfer to a Nightfall battlegroup server.

Dont make the same mistake as i did, i made a new character on a Nightfall's server because i heard Alliance wasnt too bad over there, but that's not true. I think i've won only 2 ABs so far and i have 16 AB marks. AV havent been really better, Alliance keep rushing RH and they failed of the time they tried thanks to Horde defending it. And then they all res back to DB...wee. I fear how its going to be in WSG. Thankfully it was a hunter i leveled, so it went pretty fast and I didnt wasted too many weeks... /sigh
#13arachnidkidPosted 1/30/2008 7:53:59 PM
Actually, Alliance isn't bad on Nightfall WSG. According to HonorFu, I've won 82% of my WSG games. Not a bad percentage.
#14Baz0manPosted 1/30/2008 8:06:11 PM
"Nope, at least not on the Nightfall battlegroup. Horde is horrible there! We lose about 70% of all games 90% of WSG, and about 80% of AV."

If you are talking about the EU Nightfall then I have to agree. It's a nightmare now. Another server called Molten-Core got added to ours and their server is much older so they're in T5+ S3 gear and to make matters worse they all spam the bg channel with Russian :S

Horde rarely win anymore. It's gotten so bad I don't bother with the daily unless it's EoTS (We win 90% of the time there).
---
The amount of people who can't tell the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE makes me cry.
#15Plague4490Posted 1/30/2008 9:03:26 PM
Nope, at least not on the Nightfall battlegroup. Horde is horrible there! We lose about 70% of all games 90% of WSG, and about 80% of AV.

Lol wut? I'm horde there, and the only bg we ever lose is warsong. And that's about 50-50. I've never lost at AV or EotS there,
---
This is gamefaqs, single greatest collection of idiots on the intarweb.
thats right, toast said good job anet ~toast