This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this fair?

#1wh0opssuncannedPosted 1/29/2008 7:27:09 PM
We were doin kara and we did the opera event and the eternium greathelm dropped (I was one of the tanks) and they automatically gave it to the other tank because he had a PvP helmet and it was a bigger "upgrade" for him because i had the felsteel helm.
#2Sanga VailoPosted 1/29/2008 7:33:53 PM
not at all

---
You want to know the meaning of life.
#3Mechanic_JaguarPosted 1/29/2008 7:34:40 PM
Sounds like you should have gone by the good ol' fashion DKP standard.
---
"i like to eat apples as i play i find it relaxing and calming and also apples taste pretty good." - Mega Trout
#4HaleyJemPosted 1/29/2008 7:34:57 PM
I'd say it would depend on who was designated the main tank, whether in this kara group or the guild as a whole. Assuming the kara group is a constant group, meaning the same 10 people run kara every week together, AND you're the MT, you should've gotten the helm. If it was undeclared and/or you're neither the group MT nor the guild MT, I'd say it's fair game.
#5R_vs_B_ownzPosted 1/29/2008 7:35:31 PM
ITT he shouldn't get it, if I was the raid leader/master looter I'd tell him to go get something that has defensive stats then come back and tank.
---
Trolls look pretty stupid too. Their design is too skinny and scrawny, like my genitals ~ flamechampion23
#6Iori JunkiePosted 1/29/2008 7:38:53 PM
...does your guild normally do things like this?
...were you told to expect things like this?
...will I ever start a sentence with a capital letter?

The answer to number 3 is obviously no.

...but you can answer the other two ;)
---
They must find it difficult...
Those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.
~ Gerald Massey
#7R_vs_B_ownzPosted 1/29/2008 7:39:22 PM
IMO* WTB [Edit Button] PST!
---
Trolls look pretty stupid too. Their design is too skinny and scrawny, like my genitals ~ flamechampion23
#8wh0opssuncanned(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2008 7:41:12 PM
Ok good because I left the guild right after that.
And in guild info it said we use DKP system.
#9Iori JunkiePosted 1/29/2008 7:41:30 PM
yeah you got screwed
---
They must find it difficult...
Those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.
~ Gerald Massey
#10nights_banePosted 1/29/2008 7:45:02 PM
Think of it like this, when your T4 helm drops, it will be a bigger upgrade for you, and hence you will get it. Eternium greathelm isnt even that great, just a bit more hp, but your T4 helm is a massive upgrade.