This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do Dwarves have anything useful for Rogues?

#1SyrupBookPosted 1/29/2008 9:21:48 PM
I have always been a fan of race/class combinations you don't see very often, my favorites being Troll Warriors and Dwarf Rogues. These are by far the least played race/class combos in WoW. Now I know that out of the Horde races, it is generally accepted that Troll is the "worst" race. Now, as far a Dwarf Rogues go, is this the case as well? Also, as topic alludes to, is Stoneform useful for getting rid of bleeds or whatever it is anymore, or did that patch awhile back alleviate the usefulness of Stoneform? Basically, will I regret rolling a Dwarf Rogue because the others races may be better?
#2Ninja LawyerPosted 1/29/2008 9:22:33 PM
dwarves look cool so it's ok.
---
duh duh duh
#3XSerenadEXPosted 1/29/2008 9:22:48 PM
Hmmm. Does stoneform remove bleed effects? If so, that may help you get back into stealth, which would serve a good purpose
---
Fact: Screaming the name of your attack out loud will make it more powerful
#4DarkNinja8016Posted 1/29/2008 9:23:42 PM
Stoneskin would be the only beneficial thing, that and the fact that people take a half second longer to realize what you are because you are so tiny? o_O.
---
The Below Statement is True
The Above Statement is False
#5oblivionscythePosted 1/29/2008 9:23:55 PM
Dwarves make decent rogues.

Try rolling a female orc rogue, or a female dwarf rogue for hilarity.
---
Bitterend- 70 UD Rogue- Ravenholdt
#6TheDarkMessengerPosted 1/29/2008 9:24:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Fart ReaverPosted 1/29/2008 9:24:52 PM
Guess treasure finding could work if you're the type who likes to ninja boxes in instances.. or the type that likes to do stealth runs for them.
---
#6 WVU (11-2) Fiesta Bowl Champions
#8Rebel852Posted 1/29/2008 9:26:16 PM
Stoneform - active
While active, grants immunity to Bleed, Poison, and Disease effects. In addition, Armor increases by 10%. Lasts 8 sec. - 3 min cooldown

Gun Specialization - passive
Your chance to critically hit with Guns is increased by 1%

Frost Resistance - passive
All Dwarves get +10 Frost Resistance

Find Treasure - passive
Activate to see treasure chests on mini map - lasts until canceled - no cooldown

There's the dwarf racial abilities, but I mean, don't make a char just because of those. Pick a race that you don't mind staring at for the next 70-80 levels. I never play alliance but a dwarf rogue actually sounds kinda cool.
#9WrEtCheD_SoUlPosted 1/29/2008 9:27:00 PM
Why do you call getting a few crap white items and rolling on the uncommon and up items ninjaing?
---
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
GT: Just Wretched Add me for MLG Customs
#10night447Posted 1/29/2008 9:31:41 PM
Stoneform should be useful for removing pesky poison effects to get back into stealth quickly.

Dwarves kick ass in general though... >_>
---
I wanna see Agatio doing 'Eruption' inside me!- Death__Ballad
My Wii Code: 5599-3928-0009-2136 (Night)