This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Zangarmarsh quest.

#1PumpinChimpPosted 1/30/2008 5:10:54 AM
I was running around northern Zangarmarsh last night and I notices a quest on the map that I couldn't find. I'm assuming it was up on top of one of the mushroom.

Do I need a flying mount to get up there or is there another way up.

---
I could be wrong but I'm not.
#2redundanciesPosted 1/30/2008 5:24:34 AM
Are you alliance? There's an alliance town called Telredor that's on top of one of the big mushrooms. There's an elevator somewhere that'll take you up (I'm not sure exactly where--I play Horde)
#3GilaMonsterPosted 1/30/2008 5:25:25 AM
There aren't any quests in Zangarmarsh that require a flying mount to obtain.

---
Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
#4PumpinChimp(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2008 5:34:56 AM
Sorry, yeah alliance. I know about the town this is in middle north. I should have written down the co-ordinates. When I stand on the ! for the quest I'm under a mushroom.

---
#5rke1208Posted 1/30/2008 5:42:40 AM
Does it tell you who's offering the quest when you mouse over the question mark? Mine does but I'm not sure if that's the game or if it's an add-on I downloaded. If so, who's the quest giver? And if not, can you be any more specific about where this is located? Northern-central Zangarmarsh pretty much puts you near the lake where the Coilfang instances are located. On that note, is it possible that the question mark isn't underground? There's a quest giver near the meeting stone outside the Coilfang instances, which is underground through a pipe in the bottom of that lake. I'm assuming you know that, but figured I'd post it on the off chance that you haven't been down there yet.
---
70 UD Warlock, 70 NE Druid, 70 Tauren Druid
Guild: Edea's Orphans on Fenris Server
#6PumpinChimp(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2008 5:59:08 AM
Ahhhh, I didn't know there was an underground thingy, it was next to a lake.

I'll have to have another look when I get home from work.

Cheers.

---
#7axman36Posted 1/30/2008 6:07:27 AM
From: GilaMonster | Posted: 1/30/2008 5:25:25 AM | Message Detail

---
Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Except the epic druid flight form quests.
---
Professor Farnsworth: This mission is incredibly dangerous. Someone's sure to be killed. Fry, Leela, Bender?
Bender: Damn you, old man!
#8rhombencephalonPosted 1/30/2008 6:08:24 AM
Yep, based on what you're saying, I would say the quest is the one near the Coilfang instances. To find them, swim to the middle of that lake where the big pipes are, there's a pipe you can swim down and in... when you come up, there's a meeting stone and three 5 man instances and a raid instance. The quest-giver is next to the meeting stone.
---
"They had it before you, they had it during you, they'll have it when you're gone."
-Al Maguire on Kentucky basketball tradition
#9Prototype_X5Posted 1/30/2008 6:08:53 AM

Silly druid, class quests don't count!
---
I intend to leave this world the exact same way I came into it: naked, covered in blood, and screaming in terror.
#10redundanciesPosted 1/30/2008 6:10:50 AM

You don't need a mount to obtain those quests as they're given by Morthis, who stands in Cenarion Refuge. You do need the riding skill but you don't need the mount.