This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hey tanks! Who is your favorite healer

#31TreGoodaPosted 1/30/2008 11:31:55 AM
Since when did Pally's become last on the healing food chain?
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#32fff71189Posted 1/30/2008 11:32:41 AM
Resto druids have an improved MotW talent. Increases effect by 35%, which is on par with Kings imo. They are decent Tank healers, but best when silence/stun may be a problem in the fight.

Priests are great. Awesome tank buffs, good heals.

Paladins are the most mana efficient, but can get into trouble if the tank gets too low. Takes a while to get those big heals off. Excellent buffs however.

Shammies are by far best when healing a raid, so I'd have to say that they are the worst tank healers.
---
And I am you and what I see is me...
#33RidleysbiggestfanPosted 1/30/2008 12:54:33 PM
Resto druids have an improved MotW talent. Increases effect by 35%, which is on par with Kings imo.

Kings gives me more stamina than power word fortitude does. Improved mark gives me like 20.
---
Sane is just the name for the kind of crazy that most people are.
#34CB872Posted 1/30/2008 1:00:34 PM
Druids and Priests (protadin)
---
If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the rules are on your side, pound on the rules. If neither are on your side, pound on the table.
#35XtraTPosted 1/30/2008 1:11:02 PM
Shamans by far. Great heals and big DPS+threat boost for me and the party.
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightpower.
PvE carebear Protadin, Lightp.
#36redundanciesPosted 1/30/2008 1:28:49 PM
As a priest, I never really fully understood the purpose of PoM. I mean, yeah, it heals immediately after a hit of damage, but does it really justifies the mana cost? It only heals for a few hundred (as opposed the other primary healing spells that heal for a few thousand), and it only heals the tank once.

Unless the whole party is being attacked, and PoM can make a full round of characters (in which I still might spam PoH a few times instead), it just seems any other healing spell can do better for the mana.

I say this in a way that I would like someone to explain why people see the spell as such a great one.

Well, our priests generally cast it on me at the beginning of a fight, and don't cast it again.

It's great in raid situations, since the mobs hit hard and thus the healer has to be quick at tossing out heals--giving me a self-heal on the mobs' first hit generates threat for me so they don't pull aggro with their first heal, before I've done any damage to the mob to generate threat.
#37Touch_my_TiePosted 1/30/2008 1:36:39 PM
Ah. ok.

I'll have to use that on my next dungeon run.
---
Touch my tie!
VisionofImmortality's ghost
#38ToadDemon223Posted 1/30/2008 1:38:34 PM
I like paladin healers so I can have another aura without dealing with a retnoob.
---
I'm Wilford Brimley, and I have diabetes.