This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LF someone to craft

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. LF someone to craft
8 years ago#1
has anyone given mats to someone for crafting only to have them take off or log? is it an issue or am i just being paranoid? is there anything i can do if it does happen
8 years ago#2
Depends which crafting...

Mostly, except for Alchemy... You put the mats in the trade window and the gold and they give you the product they'd made earlier.
8 years ago#3
for me im talking about tailoring my spellstrike set (boe)
but in general any high lvl boe stuff
8 years ago#4
Yeah that's happened to me. I wanted a Clefthide Leg Armor, and gave him the materials.
He immediately logged off, then 5 minutes later he logged back on and said "Nah just messing with ya". Then he gave me the Clefthide.

This guy was a friend of mine, so when he asked for lifestealing enchants, I took his mats and didn't give em back. >.>
Better to be thought of as a fool, then to speak and remove all doubt.
8 years ago#5
What i do is give them the mats and they give me the money value of the mats, that way if they run off with the mats i still have money to buy it off the AH. Then again, i have friends of every profession that i trust will not gimp me.
::Dips pistol into mountain of whipped cream and licks it off:: Mhmmm... Pistol whip... ~ Spen
8 years ago#6
If someone does steal your mats, you can report them to a GM. It's a bannable offense.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
8 years ago#7
If someone scams you this way, put in a ticket and GM's will give you back your stuff and suspend the scammer.

Stop worrying about it.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. LF someone to craft

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived