This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Jesus must've known a Warlock.

#11lVelothlPosted 1/31/2008 1:55:21 AM
frber: Blah blah talking about Jesus not existing blah blah not real blah.
irulethisschool: Real or imaginary, hes influenced more people and nations than anyone named "frber" ever will.

Now in sig form.

---
What the whole world believes to be true is the truth, and if you disagree with that, you're a liar.
*Claims Kino and Midori*
#12bender9703Posted 2/1/2008 3:38:20 AM
Take your preaching to another choir. On topic, this thread fails.
#13NarkolepticPosted 2/1/2008 4:42:34 AM
Supposedly roman court records do indicate that Jesus did exist. That doesn't necessarily mean that the stories we here about him are true, but it at least shows that he was a living person at one time in history.
#14ChiquitaunPosted 2/1/2008 4:46:07 AM
sig
---
And if the old gods still offend,they got nothing left on which you depend,so enlist every ounce of your bright blood and off with their heads.
#15InfoantPosted 2/1/2008 5:13:48 AM
Jesus was real, he was a Jew, the most hated jew of all the jews, cause he kept saying stuff like, there's no need to adhere to Kosher standards, you should be able to put the marketplace in the temple, you don't need temple service everyday, and other douchey things that riled up the Jews, that's why they gave him to the Romans, cause he was a douche.

John the Baptist though, he was a smooth talker, turned Jesus from douche to martyr, gave it a whole new spin, cause you know, he was the only christ follower that spoke Greek, you know, Christ only spoke Hebrew, imagine how many followers you can get with that? like 2
---
Only 10 More days till I'm an Icon.
To celebrate, I'm going to make a shortcut on my desktop that doesn't go anywhere.
#16XSerenadEXPosted 2/1/2008 5:17:26 AM
Jesus must have had terrible lag. It took him THREE days to respawn
---
Fact: Screaming the name of your attack out loud will make it more powerful
#17Zethcarn22Posted 2/1/2008 5:19:59 AM
he was using AOL
---
If Rex Grossman were to ever win the Superbowl he would likely fumble his ring down a sewer drain.