This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what's the point of the druid's Aquatic Form?

#1DragonnePosted 1/30/2008 8:36:19 PM
I got to 16 and after a long as hell quest, finally got this form. But it's near useless. You can't even fight while in it. Does it ever get useful?
---
"Dance to your heart's content in that small world of yours. Our world is the whole of space." -Captain Harlock
#2cid_leathPosted 1/30/2008 8:37:11 PM
Swimming around without the fear of drowning.
---
Can you put a price on peace?
#3SilentSniper21Posted 1/30/2008 8:37:28 PM
It's like travel form, but for swimming. It's helpful. Stop complaining.
---
There's a turf war in my neighborhood between JW's and Mormons. ~GilaMonster
#4JiboPosted 1/30/2008 8:37:32 PM
You can fight while in it, it's just really weak.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the only reason for Aquatic Form is to reach Newman's Landing.
---
Gamertag - Jibo Desu Yo Ne
#5Lord_FetusPosted 1/30/2008 8:43:02 PM
If you can't understand how awesome that spell is you should stop leveling your druid. I suggest picking a class you understand a bit better.
#6Dragonne(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2008 8:44:36 PM
so far, I've never had to do excessive swimming or anything. Water battles don't seem like it will be happening too often. Was just wondering if it ever has a point.
---
"Dance to your heart's content in that small world of yours. Our world is the whole of space." -Captain Harlock
#7tanker987Posted 1/30/2008 8:45:45 PM
well in AV's i just immediately run out of the alliance cave and swim in circles in the water to the side of the road, sometimes other druids join me so we swim together and chat, regardless of faction
---
hunters aren't necessarily overpowered. the problem here is that the hunter's opponent was undersmart.
#8Lord_FetusPosted 1/30/2008 8:48:53 PM
Like I said, if you can't see the bonus of having a spell like this you should re-roll because you don't understand that druid class.
#9JiboPosted 1/30/2008 8:50:51 PM
Eh, though I do appreciate travel form, I don't think that not doing so makes you unable to properly roll a druid.
---
Gamertag - Jibo Desu Yo Ne
#10lostkiwiPosted 1/30/2008 9:35:50 PM
I got to 16 and after a long as hell quest, finally got this form.

so far, I've never had to do excessive swimming or anything.

You're only level 16. Trust me, you'll end up using it every now and again, especially for levelling. And those times when you do use it, you'll be thankful you've got it.