This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

70 Druid profession question...

#1fff71189Posted 1/30/2008 11:07:15 PM
ok, I'm 375 LW/skinning, trying to make some gold for my epic flier. Should I drop skinning and pick up alchemy? I know people make a killing from elixers, but is it worthwhile to do so?
---
Still I go to the deepest grave, where I go to sleep alone
#2lostkiwiPosted 1/30/2008 11:35:04 PM
In my opinion that's a bad idea. You'll have 2 crafting professions, and no gathering professions. It will cost you a load to level alchemy, and you'll be needing to buy all of your mats for both professions.

Honestly, if you want a profession that makes money, Mining is the way to go. Skinning is also pretty good on my server, and it will save you spending hours running around in your lowbie zones finding ore motes.

The fastest way to make money is to just finish up all of your remaining quests. Most should reward you between 5-10 gold, the big quests 15 gold upwards.
#3killbill123Posted 1/30/2008 11:46:06 PM
Hands down the best profession for a druid is herbalism. You can pick herbs in flight form, once you have epic flight form the money will come rolling in.
---
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain