This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it possible to solo Illidan?

#11AsshackerPosted 2/14/2008 9:48:29 AM
Technically, it's possible. It's possible, though very unlikely that every single one of Illidan's attacks will miss.

Never gonna happen though.
---
Want free stuff? Visit:
http://gameconsolegiveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=79345
#12USFPosted 2/14/2008 2:19:21 PM
Technically, it's possible. It's possible, though very unlikely that every single one of Illidan's attacks will miss.

No it's impossible, it goes beyond hitting and missing on Illidan. Let's say Illidan will happen to miss 100% of the time. How about: Parasites? Fire elementals in phase 2? (Ok let's say the elementals will miss 100% of the time too, both of them), Lock SR tanking Illidan after Phase 2? More importantly what you gonna do about demons?
---
PSN ID: USF. Currently playing: World Of Warcraft, DMC 4, GH III.
Waiting for: MGS 4, RE 5, SC IV, Tekken 6.
#13Diomedes7Posted 2/14/2008 2:22:04 PM
Does your friend have improved mend pet?

---
http://www.linuxno.de/_data/gallery/nwl7/_medium_DSCN7823.JPG
#14ti83magicPosted 2/14/2008 2:22:31 PM
From: Trollmaster 2003 | Posted: 2/14/2008 6:03:21 PM | Message Detail
He could solo him if he had 24 people helping him.

Thottbot comments like these always crack me up.

"I soloed this with a druid and a hunter"

>.>
---
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
"[...] and that's a fact IMO." ~ Mocrosoft
#15armyofmonkeyPosted 2/14/2008 2:39:20 PM

No it's impossible, it goes beyond hitting and missing on Illidan. Let's say Illidan will happen to miss 100% of the time. How about: Parasites? Fire elementals in phase 2? (Ok let's say the elementals will miss 100% of the time too, both of them), Lock SR tanking Illidan after Phase 2? More importantly what you gonna do about demons?

If they all can miss or be resisted at all, then its possible.
---
"Lol I can own carriers noob they aren't instant win noobs!" /Great work commander!
#16USFPosted 2/14/2008 2:45:03 PM

True, except that demons CAN'T be resisted and nor can parasites.
---
PSN ID: USF. Currently playing: World Of Warcraft, DMC 4, GH III.
Waiting for: MGS 4, RE 5, SC IV, Tekken 6.
#17mooninomicsPosted 2/14/2008 2:46:15 PM
Anything is possible. Someone could solo Illidan, and I could get laid. They're both possible, but will either one ever happen? No way.

I made myself sad...
---
I really wish moon never came back. - Vyyk
#18cyanide_suicidePosted 2/14/2008 2:47:39 PM

No, it's impossible. Even if the Huner somehow manages to get every single attack to miss or be resisted in phases 1-3, the phase 4 demons lock on to a person and float toward them The raid needs to kill them before they reach the locked on member, If they reach them, they die. no damage, no resist, simply instant death, and there are four of them to deal with.

That's seven million health to do to him while avoiding ALL of his attacks. It's impossible.
---
WoW: {Drebian},{Bronzebeard},{70 Undead Mage}
#19VeeVeesPosted 2/14/2008 2:52:22 PM
i did it many times in wc3
---
ar gil abalone
perfect gift for chinese new year
#20WhollyMammothPosted 2/14/2008 2:59:56 PM
Anything is possible. Someone could solo Illidan, and I could get laid. They're both possible, but will either one ever happen? No way.

I made myself sad...
---
I really wish moon never came back. - Vyyk

lmao
/pat
---
70 Hunter, Kael'thas