This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dumb question: How do I get to The Barrens from Eversong Woods/Ghostlands?

#1FoximusMichaelPosted 3/5/2008 8:13:33 PM
I'm assuming The Barrens has faster leveling since I always see Blood Elves there and Ghostlands is, well... empty.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM - Charlie bit my finger!
I'm just killing time... time's killing me.
#2XSerenadEXPosted 3/5/2008 8:15:56 PM
Run down the Undercity. Take the Zepplin to Orgrimmar, walk to Barrrens.
---
Fact: Screaming the name of your attack out loud will make it more powerful
#3XSerenadEXPosted 3/5/2008 8:17:20 PM
But if you haven't leveled in Ghostlands yet, it's much better than barrens, btw. People just don't want to take the time to run all the way up there.
---
Fact: Screaming the name of your attack out loud will make it more powerful
#4axman36Posted 3/5/2008 8:17:29 PM
Quite the opposite really. Ghostlands is a lot easier to level in then Barrens.

But to answer your question, go to the main city, go to where the mage trainer is, it will lead you to the main building, don't go to the right to the mage trainer, just keep going straight, up the ramp, use the portal, then from Undercity take the exit from what I believe would be at the North side. Follow the road to the right and you will see a road leading to a tower, go up the tower and the first balcony you see, go on there.

Once up there, wait until a Zeppelin comes, get on the Zeppelin, and you are at Durator. Just get off the Zeppelin and tower and follow the road. To the right will be Orgrimmar, go there for a flight path, otherwise go left and follow the road until it leads you to a village, once there go east, or right, and follow any road leading east. You will arrive at the Barrens.
---
Professor Farnsworth: This mission is incredibly dangerous. Someone's sure to be killed. Fry, Leela, Bender?
Bender: Damn you, old man!
#5MrShotgunPosted 3/5/2008 8:17:35 PM
From FoximusMichael Posted 3/5/2008 7:13:33 PM #001
I'm assuming The Barrens has faster leveling since I always see Blood Elves there and Ghostlands is, well... empty.

The words Barrens and Fast never, ever belong in the same sentence. The Barrens is a timesink only exceeded by Stranglethorn Vale.

From Eversong Woods, enter Silvermoon. Go to Royal District, take the portal to Undercity. Leave Undercity, take the Zeppelin to Orgrimmar. From Orgrimmar, go south to Razor Hill, then west into Barrens. Main city in Barrens is Crossroads, which you can reach by following the road west, then south.
---
XBox Live Gamertag: DrShotgunDDS
Smash Brawl FC: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
#6FoximusMichael(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2008 8:18:08 PM
Ah. Was hoping I didn't have to run through EP.
---
#7axman36Posted 3/5/2008 8:19:20 PM
Theres a portal to Undercity at the main city...
---
Professor Farnsworth: This mission is incredibly dangerous. Someone's sure to be killed. Fry, Leela, Bender?
Bender: Damn you, old man!
#8FoximusMichael(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2008 8:19:20 PM
Oh, hell, I knew about those Portals from the last Belf I made like 9 months ago... Thanks anyway guys.
---