This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PvP RP Server Lookout

#1chihuahuaking88Posted 3/18/2008 1:52:51 PM
A friend and I were going to re-roll on a PvPRP server, and was wondering if you fine people could recommend us a server. We're on The Venture Co now, but have heard that it's lacking in the endgame as far as people not doing much. We were considering rolling on Emerald Dream, but decided to ask here first.

We were looking to actually RP, too, by the way. While we're interested in PvPing and PvEing as well, RPing is currently the primary concern.
---
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell the truly ill deeds, along with the good, and let me judged accordingly. The rest... is silence." - DinoBot
#2BodomDeathrollPosted 3/18/2008 1:55:37 PM
I play on Lightninghoof Horde side. Not too populated, decent economy, and good people. I wholeheartedly suggest it.
---
User-Maat-Re
#3chihuahuaking88(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2008 1:57:42 PM
Hmm, I've seen Lightninghoof on the fourms more than the other PvPRP realms, too, though LH has the lowest pop of all of them.

Thanks for that, though.

2nd opinions?
---
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell the truly ill deeds, along with the good, and let me judged accordingly. The rest... is silence." - DinoBot
#4Lady_SaerilethPosted 3/18/2008 2:00:39 PM
Emerald Dream if you're alliance.

Not recommendation if you're horde... I've never played horde.
---
Lady Saerileth
Paladin of Tyr
#5CanadaTopPosted 3/18/2008 2:01:05 PM
maelstrom

is sounds coal
#6lovesgames46Posted 3/18/2008 2:02:27 PM
Its RPPvP, Not PvPRP

Just to be picky :P
---
I track monkeys with lasers
#7chihuahuaking88(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2008 2:05:03 PM
RPPvP. XD Thanks. So, anyone else? We're still decidin' here. :P
---
#8RoboTroyPosted 3/18/2008 2:08:10 PM
I am also on Lightninghoof, and I have to say - don't pick it. yes, it is active, but there is no RPing whatsoever. I have been playing on it for over a year, and I vaguely recall seeing someone RP maybe.... twice? in that time. If RP is what you're looking for, don't go to Lightninghoof.

The same may hold true for all RPPVP servers. I've heard from those more inclined to RP that plain RP servers (RP PVE) are where most roleplayers go.
---
Money can't buy you happiness; it just gives you a greater number of miseries from which to choose.
#9cookiemonster204Posted 3/18/2008 2:09:10 PM
Im about to start a character on Lightnighoof as soon as the servers come up, ill give you my info then.
---
"If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi XBL gamertag: Willis X2
#10chihuahuaking88(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2008 2:09:20 PM
Hm... if that's true, then what RPPvE server would be recommended? XD
---