The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever seen any alliance get inside, or attack the undercity?

#1vertigo_eaPosted 6/30/2008 6:59:40 PM
I've wondered about this since I started playing the game ( not too long ago...heh).
#2ScutchingtonPosted 6/30/2008 7:00:26 PM
Yep, plenty of times, and I've been on both ends as well.
---
taurens are quite mount constrained and moreover kodos are OUR THING Take a wolf or a raptor but get your mits off my kodo - Diomedes7
#3undeadtolietPosted 6/30/2008 7:00:42 PM
I personally made it to the race leader. That giant undead night elf lady. Needless to say, she owned me, but surprisingly the big demon guy hit way less than her.
---
What's the difference between an orange?
A telephone pole, because a motorcycle doesn't have doors.
#4Chocobo_0Posted 6/30/2008 7:07:07 PM
It's really easy to get into Undercity, I did it with my hunter when I used to play alliance. Sneaky sneaky.

---
Banned at 1000+ karma. Playing: Phantom Hourglass. WoW.
#5VoidgolemPosted 6/30/2008 7:07:52 PM
Suprisingly the big demon guy hit way less than her

Varimithras = Sylvanas' *****, according to TFT >.>
~

There's plenty of old videos featuring UC raids, and the occasional douchebag NE rogue gets in to one-shot me while I'm banking, but other than that...
---
Note: The information in the above post may or may not be entirely accurate, Do Not Apply To Face.
AHM'A FIRIN' MAH- Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device?
#6Jason_HudsonPosted 6/30/2008 7:09:32 PM
About 400 Alliance players (loads of guilds) attacked Undercity on my server back in October, they met with a roughly equal number of Horde and crashed the server. First came the lag, where an instant spell took a minute to cast, then the disconnection (saying "World Server Is down") then it came back and crashed again, eventually Blizzard properly restarted the server. The server has been buggy since then so I dunno what it did to it.

An interesting side note, the introduction of new policies including one referencing intentions to crash the server, basically raids that players know will crash the server would result in bans came about soon after. Whether that raid had anything to do with it or not is another question ;)

We did actually get inside Undercity, but the game was lagging at the time and kicked us back outside again. I have been in raids where we get into the Undercity, to the bank and that.
---
Lvl 70 Dwarf Paladin/Lvl 70 Human Rogue
#7SnowmanknightPosted 6/30/2008 7:11:02 PM
One of my friends likes to charge into the UC and "sacrifice" himself to Sylvanas. Several times. Then hearths away.
---
The average person loses 10,000 to 100,000 brain cells each day. Does that make me above-average?
#8NontoiPosted 6/30/2008 7:11:28 PM
Me, my hunter friend, and our rogue friend all go to undercity about once a month and see how long we can survive in one of the hallways just for fun, which is usually a long time since no one ever goes there on my server :P
---
What is sleep but the process by which we dump our insanity into a pit and then come out ready to eat cereal instead of the neighbor's children?
#9AmakusaPosted 6/30/2008 7:11:34 PM
Alliance attack Undercity all the time; it's dirt easy to get in. Of course, once they get in it's also ridiculously easy to kill the Alliance.

---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#10undeadtolietPosted 6/30/2008 7:12:46 PM
^ I didn't play TFT. =/

Anyways, getting into UC as Alliance is fun because you get to mess with the people in trade saying, "What's this Undercity place? Why is it red?"
---
What's the difference between an orange?
A telephone pole, because a motorcycle doesn't have doors.