This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So am I the only DK still using starting gear at 70?

#11KULLtoCONANPosted 11/18/2008 10:41:40 AM
Funny since the armor from Northrend gives 3 times the armor and stats of the DK starter gear. What a noob.
---
PSN - Kanemura // XBL - Kanemura
"I'm not going out of my way looking for devils, but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by."
#12paradicioPosted 11/18/2008 10:41:53 AM
its very important!
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#13MustakrakishPosted 11/18/2008 10:42:58 AM
lets all laugh at para's funny funny joke...
---
"Blizzard wouldn't give the factions exclusive classes. " - Carb_King
#14kanecain(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2008 10:44:05 AM
Funny since the armor from Northrend gives 3 times the armor and stats of the DK starter gear. What a noob.

Dude, you aren't seeing the meaning of this topic. Its the fact that I'm NOT using Northrend or Outland gear, and I'm still taking things out in 4-8 seconds.
---
THE DAY ALL OF RAP FACEPALMED!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaeNelsAOGo&mode=related&search=
#15MustakrakishPosted 11/18/2008 10:45:42 AM
you have like ....wat 6? 7k health as a lvl 70 plate wearing class?
---
"Blizzard wouldn't give the factions exclusive classes. " - Carb_King
#16Da Real NessPosted 11/18/2008 10:45:53 AM
At first, I thought replacing my legs with some I got in a quest was a dumb move (since it had better stats). I then gave my DK blacksmithing. Last night, my guild had a meeting to make an alliance with another guild, and I saw a DK in full warrior/ret pally gear. The only difference between them is your character's skin and eyes.

Now, I'm starting to question whether making a dwarf DK will be worth it.
#17KULLtoCONANPosted 11/18/2008 10:47:24 AM
I bet you can't take on Northrend elites. I can solo them fine on my Blood, with updated gear. I would really like to see how you are doing in that respect. trash mobs do not equal efficiency.

Jesus my attack power is even 3 times higher than when I had DK gear...
---
PSN - Kanemura // XBL - Kanemura
"I'm not going out of my way looking for devils, but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by."
#18kanecain(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2008 10:48:51 AM
you have like ....wat 6? 7k health as a lvl 70 plate wearing class?

OMG dude. Can you get it through your head that I don't care about the stats. The fact is that at level 70, with starting DK gear, a DK is still powerful enough to quest in Northrend for a while. I can't s p e l l it out any better for you.
---
#19kanecain(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2008 10:51:03 AM
I bet you can't take on Northrend elites. I can solo them fine on my Blood, with updated gear. I would really like to see how you are doing in that respect. trash mobs do not equal efficiency.

I haven't ran into any elites yet. I'm interested in how long it will take before I relent, and buy new armor.
---
#20cmh6sic6Posted 11/18/2008 10:52:35 AM
Here let me spell this out for you, TC. You're dumb and should replace your gear. You'd be killing even faster. What the hell is wrong with you?