This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So am I the only DK still using starting gear at 70?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. So am I the only DK still using starting gear at 70?
7 years ago#11
Funny since the armor from Northrend gives 3 times the armor and stats of the DK starter gear. What a noob.
---
PSN - Kanemura // XBL - Kanemura
"I'm not going out of my way looking for devils, but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by."
7 years ago#12
its very important!
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
7 years ago#13
lets all laugh at para's funny funny joke...
---
"Blizzard wouldn't give the factions exclusive classes. " - Carb_King
7 years ago#14
Funny since the armor from Northrend gives 3 times the armor and stats of the DK starter gear. What a noob.

Dude, you aren't seeing the meaning of this topic. Its the fact that I'm NOT using Northrend or Outland gear, and I'm still taking things out in 4-8 seconds.
---
THE DAY ALL OF RAP FACEPALMED!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaeNelsAOGo&mode=related&search=
7 years ago#15
you have like ....wat 6? 7k health as a lvl 70 plate wearing class?
---
"Blizzard wouldn't give the factions exclusive classes. " - Carb_King
7 years ago#16
At first, I thought replacing my legs with some I got in a quest was a dumb move (since it had better stats). I then gave my DK blacksmithing. Last night, my guild had a meeting to make an alliance with another guild, and I saw a DK in full warrior/ret pally gear. The only difference between them is your character's skin and eyes.

Now, I'm starting to question whether making a dwarf DK will be worth it.
7 years ago#17
I bet you can't take on Northrend elites. I can solo them fine on my Blood, with updated gear. I would really like to see how you are doing in that respect. trash mobs do not equal efficiency.

Jesus my attack power is even 3 times higher than when I had DK gear...
---
PSN - Kanemura // XBL - Kanemura
"I'm not going out of my way looking for devils, but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by."
7 years ago#18
you have like ....wat 6? 7k health as a lvl 70 plate wearing class?

OMG dude. Can you get it through your head that I don't care about the stats. The fact is that at level 70, with starting DK gear, a DK is still powerful enough to quest in Northrend for a while. I can't s p e l l it out any better for you.
---
7 years ago#19
I bet you can't take on Northrend elites. I can solo them fine on my Blood, with updated gear. I would really like to see how you are doing in that respect. trash mobs do not equal efficiency.

I haven't ran into any elites yet. I'm interested in how long it will take before I relent, and buy new armor.
---
7 years ago#20
Here let me spell this out for you, TC. You're dumb and should replace your gear. You'd be killing even faster. What the hell is wrong with you?
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. So am I the only DK still using starting gear at 70?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived