This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Northrend grinding spots

#11BlakeismPosted 12/1/2008 6:55:19 PM
And finding groups for instances is a breeze, what class are you?
---
Kilrogg-Horde/who Blake
#12old_guy_radioPosted 12/1/2008 6:57:02 PM
If you're a mage, I forget the name of the place, but it's near Moa'ki Harbor. There's a hole in the ground, can't miss it. You can easily run around and kill mobs in a circle. It's boring but at each post you'll average 3000k xp. Just keep doing the circles. Arcane Explosion for the win.

---

old_guy_radio
#13TwoStrikes94Posted 12/1/2008 7:00:55 PM
i honestly wouldn't mind grinding myself. I am the worst quester of all time
---
Let it Raine - GT
70 Deathknight / 72 druid - Korgath -PvP
#14VIC10U5Posted 12/1/2008 7:03:50 PM
Wow cyborg...for someone who advocates playing the game however they wish as much as you do..you sure are an ass. I've grinded from 70-80 in two weeks, and jsut had this drop last night http://thottbot.com/i44311. Along with countless greens and quite a few blues, it can be very lucrative.

I recommend the frozen lake to the eat of Wyrmrest Temple in dragonblight, and voldrune in the grizzly hills for your current levelling needs. Mobs are a bit higher than you, but die quickly, and drop great loot
---
Built Like Jesus
#15cyborg99sreturnPosted 12/1/2008 7:06:06 PM

Wow cyborg...for someone who advocates playing the game however they wish as much as you do..you sure are an ass. I've grinded from 70-80 in two weeks, and jsut had this drop last night http://thottbot.com/i44311. Along with countless greens and quite a few blues, it can be very lucrative.

I recommend the frozen lake to the eat of Wyrmrest Temple in dragonblight, and voldrune in the grizzly hills for your current levelling needs. Mobs are a bit higher than you, but die quickly, and drop great loot

There is NO reason to grind as opposed to questing(which... oddly enough... is a grind most of the time :O). NONE.
---
The metal blinds the eye of yet another lost existence...
#16TwoStrikes94Posted 12/1/2008 7:10:41 PM
what if i suck at questing? i would think that never having to leave a spot and just keep killing things wield better exp, no?

especially since i'm rested lol
---
Let it Raine - GT
70 Deathknight / 72 druid - Korgath -PvP
#17Neo StriderPosted 12/1/2008 7:14:53 PM
what if i suck at questing? i would think that never having to leave a spot and just keep killing things wield better exp, no?

especially since i'm rested lol

No. I kept an eye on my xp all the way to 80. I'd average around 300k an hour or higher while questing. I got tired of some of the quests at 79 and tried grinding several places, and no matter how hard I tried, I could even come close to 200k an hour average. Plus if you've got rested, you'll go through it while killing mobs while questing. There's no point in grinding mobs to use up your rested, and then doing quests you could have already done.
---
Remember when the platform was sliding into the firepit and I said "Goodbye" and you were like "No way!"
#18VIC10U5Posted 12/1/2008 7:16:21 PM
Cyborg, my point still stands and you've done nothing but prove it. Quoting what I said does nothing but make you look like an idiot for failing to comprehend what WAS said, so you feel it necessary to be redundant about it. Either help, shut up, or GTFO.

Cyborg=owned
---
Built Like Jesus
#19DokDoomPosted 12/1/2008 7:33:51 PM
People not using QuestHelper is ok, people not going to thottbot or wowhead is ok I guess as long as they don't ask quest questions in general chat every 2 minutes. But grinding over questing is just ridiculous. To say you are bad at questing just means you don't understand how it works. I will explain. Most of the quest you get require you to kill mobs, sometimes you are killing 20+ mobs, sometimes you need to kill 20 just to get 5 items to drop. That is the grind, difference is with the quest you are grinding and getting 20k exp on top of the exp you get for grinding the mobs to the quest.

If that makes sense then just download a quest mod like quest helper, if you don't want to use addons for whatever reason then just keep your browser open and tab out to not only get a better idea of what any quest requires you to do, but also get user opinions, tips and usually a pretty picture. If you don't want to use either of these methods to quest no wonder you aren't good at questing. You are just making it harder for yourself for no good reason what so ever.
---
*The Opie and Anthony Show!*
She's as dumb as a bag of hammers - Otto
#20cyborg99sreturnPosted 12/1/2008 7:34:40 PM

People not using QuestHelper is ok, people not going to thottbot or wowhead is ok I guess as long as they don't ask quest questions in general chat every 2 minutes. But grinding over questing is just ridiculous. To say you are bad at questing just means you don't understand how it works. I will explain. Most of the quest you get require you to kill mobs, sometimes you are killing 20+ mobs, sometimes you need to kill 20 just to get 5 items to drop. That is the grind, difference is with the quest you are grinding and getting 20k exp on top of the exp you get for grinding the mobs to the quest.

If that makes sense then just download a quest mod like quest helper, if you don't want to use addons for whatever reason then just keep your browser open and tab out to not only get a better idea of what any quest requires you to do, but also get user opinions, tips and usually a pretty picture. If you don't want to use either of these methods to quest no wonder you aren't good at questing. You are just making it harder for yourself for no good reason what so ever.

Don't try to reason with them, you'll only end up frustrated.
---
The metal blinds the eye of yet another lost existence...