This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To the people who are crying how Worgen = Racism....

#11fay420(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2008 2:43:26 PM
People need to let this whole "racism craze" go. And I'm not talking about just in WoW.
---
I'm a signature virus. Please add me to your signature and help me spread!
#12JiruruPosted 12/14/2008 2:44:20 PM
Obama was elected president, therefore racism is over.

---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#13bigboyhowdy2Posted 12/14/2008 2:49:30 PM
There hasnt been a racism problem in this country since the mid 1950s... okay, so black people get picked on... well you know what? geeky people do too, so do skinny people and fat people and short people. They need to get over it.

Most notions of racism come from black people, truthfully. Its pretty sad.
---
XBL GT: oD3SP3RAD0o
#14Marth_KoopaPosted 12/14/2008 2:49:44 PM
If you guys think Blizzard doesn't add intended racism into their games, go and seek this NPC out http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=395#comments

The most blatant racism I have seen in any game.
#15SIFAV7Posted 12/14/2008 2:53:58 PM

There hasnt been a racism problem in this country since the mid 1950s... okay, so black people get picked on... well you know what? geeky people do too, so do skinny people and fat people and short people. They need to get over it.

Most notions of racism come from black people, truthfully. Its pretty sad.

This guy is racist.
#16RockeignPosted 12/14/2008 2:57:59 PM
"Obama was elected president, therefore racism is over."

"There hasnt been a racism problem in this country since the mid 1950s... okay, so black people get picked on... well you know what? geeky people do too, so do skinny people and fat people and short people. They need to get over it.

Most notions of racism come from black people, truthfully. Its pretty sad."

lol, you two need to get a clue. CNN had to disable comments for Obama's articles because of all the hateful comments being left for the guy. He's prez but you think all the ignorants are happy about that? Obama is a step in the right direction, but it's far from gone.

And for the second one.. I'm just gonna assume that's a troll. No one's that ignorant to reality.

BTW, I don't think the Worgen thing is racist. However if it was done on purpose, I wouldn't be surprised. Look at Jero'me in Silvermoon. A dude who just sleeps and busts rhymes. I don't know what that's a reference to specifically, but it ain't a good look.
---
"So many I have fought, what was your name again?"
~ Ryu, X-Men vs. Street Fighter
#17Nomadic ViewPosted 12/14/2008 2:58:57 PM
It's not illegal to make racist jokes or references. If it offends you, then don't play it.
---
{}\\{}(o){}\\//{}//=\\{})){}(< \\//{}{{-{}//\\{}
Gamertag: Mattnipulate
#18sTRiKeR09_DXPosted 12/14/2008 3:10:35 PM
racism is legal?

wtf...

---
EE 6750 Core2 Duo, 2GB DDR2 RAM, 8800 GT 512, X38-DQ6 Mobo, 500w FSP Blue thunder, 22" wide Synchmaster LCD. MS Sidewinder mouse. Razer Destructor Pad.
#19DantesapprenticPosted 12/14/2008 3:14:44 PM
Honestly? What's the big deal? Is it limiting the play time of any of the offended individuals? No. Which means it is perfectly fine. This is not racism, this would be an example of stereotyping, which is perfectly legal, comedians anyone?
---
#20TruCryptPosted 12/14/2008 3:17:01 PM
I bet if the developers of Blizzard were black, nobody would say anything.
---
...and you want to know why? Because this huge big machine that they call the WWE does not exist without the showstopper! - Shawn Michaels