This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shadow Priest: Spirit or Intellect?

#1Tavy89Posted 12/16/2008 3:27:22 PM
I am about to make a Spriest for the first time ever, and to make the whole thing new, I am making a Horde (Ally areas got boring).
I am stuck between selecting Blood Elf or Undead, but was unsure what Spriests need more of, Spirit or Intellect. Any advice?
#2Mjg012Posted 12/16/2008 3:29:18 PM
Spirit hands down.
---
"Humans cannot forgive those whose beliefs are different from their own."
#3NeddernutPosted 12/16/2008 3:31:37 PM
well it's comparing utility to dps kinda.
if you put on int only gear you will see your mp5 increase, because int does give some independent mana regen. spirit gives more yes, but int gives crit, mana and regen.
pick which one you think is best. Int imo though.
---
I henceforth vow to /tickle every gnome I ever see!
#4RpgBouncerPosted 12/16/2008 3:32:34 PM
First of all, if you think about making undead or blood elf, just go back to alliance, horde don't need any more of those. Roll Troll and impress everyone with your keen sense of attitude and bad-ass tusks. The ladies will swoon at your bare feet and then you can show them some love by buffing them with a sweet Power Word: Fortitude.

Second. Spirit then Spell Power then Intellect. You have enough ways to get mana back, you don't need that large of a pool.
---
Stop, Drop, Rofl
#5XtraTPosted 12/16/2008 3:34:07 PM
well it's comparing utility to dps kinda.
if you put on int only gear you will see your mp5 increase, because int does give some independent mana regen. spirit gives more yes, but int gives crit, mana and regen.
pick which one you think is best. Int imo though.

With Spirit Tap spirit is always better than int for Spriests.

Your opinion is bad and so are you.
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE carebear Protadin, Lightp.
#6Tavy89(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2008 3:39:21 PM
First of all, if you think about making undead or blood elf, just go back to alliance, horde don't need any more of those. Roll Troll and impress everyone with your keen sense of attitude and bad-ass tusks. The ladies will swoon at your bare feet and then you can show them some love by buffing them with a sweet Power Word: Fortitude.

I might, never considered a Troll to be a Priest....but to be honest, I'll probably be shallow and not pick them due to looks.

Anyways, thanks for the advice guys, Spirit it is. Cheers.