This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

easy way to get from felwood to winterspring?

#1holla5Posted 1/23/2009 10:18:27 PM
so im doin this quest in un'goro crater and i gotta goto winterspring.i tried runnin from felwood but i got pwned by the mobs in that cave in felpaw village.so i decided to swim from darkshore but i got bored and attacked some noob alliance town and got pwnt by like 4 guards lol

so ya,anyone know a easy way to get from felwood to winterspring
#2RidinfearspamPosted 1/23/2009 10:20:22 PM
Only way is to just get your rep up with the Furblogs there to at least unfriendly so they don't slaughter you.
---
Girlfriends come and go, but epics are soulbound.....
#3LinkofHyrule991Posted 1/23/2009 10:20:25 PM
through the cave full of furbolgs, do some quests for them in southern felwood and they'll stop being hostile
---
Your World is WiFi World http://z10.invisionfree.com/Wifi_World_Q
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner
#4ganstamaoriPosted 1/23/2009 10:20:37 PM
Do felwood quests so the mobs in the cave become allied with you.
---
"To die today is to die for our little ones. Our old ones. Our... loved ones." ~ High Overlord Saurfang.
#5DragonnePosted 1/23/2009 10:20:50 PM
I think you can corpse run and spirit rez on the other side.
---
"If you do the job badly enough, sometimes you don't get asked to do it again." - Calvin and Hobbes
#6KRSPosted 1/23/2009 10:21:11 PM
Grind rep with Timbermaw, sorry.

Also, you can't swim to Winterspring...its reaaaaaly high up above sea level, big cliffs n' stuff.
---
PC Gamer: CoD: World at War, CoD 2, Left 4 Dead, WoW
http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo317/krzysztorm/T1/2gbwkis.jpg
#7JiruruPosted 1/23/2009 10:21:46 PM
Do any quest for the Timbermaw in Felwood. They give 1400 reputation each, and since you only need like, 1000 from the starting point to get through safely, it'll be quick. The one that starts near Emerald Sanctuary is easiest.

---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#8holla5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2009 10:25:23 PM
ya i got the flight path to emerald sanctuary and some other place in felwood.but ive never really quested there i heard un'goro crater was good for my lvl so ive been lvlin in un'goro crater
#9RaverbasherPosted 1/23/2009 10:28:17 PM
There's a guy in the South of Felwood you can do a couple of quests for. He's by the Druid house and flight point. Then, by the Timbermaw cave/tunnel in the North, there's another guy you can do Timbermaw quests with. Once you've done those, the Timbermaw shouldn't be hostile.

Or, use class skills. Warrior fear, defence stance and shield; lock fear and use pet to get aggro, distract; rogue sprint, stealth, evade; pala bubble etc. and just run through. You can also buy swiftness potions off the AH to increase your speed, and there's also the Clock trinket from the Badlands if you got it.

Finally, ask a lock and some friends to summon you.
---
Virginity is not virtue,
it's just lack of opportunity.