The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has people stealing WoW time cards become this bad?

#1smackfanPosted 3/6/2009 2:42:34 PM
So I went to Wal-Mart yesterday toe get a time card and i see a sign saying. "Attention Wal-Mart customers due to a very large increase of theft of video game prepaid time cards we will be putting them behind the counter. Please ask the cashier if you wish to buy one. Thank\ you for your support of wal-Mart." That's just plain sad. Get a job you thieving bums.
---
"When there is no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth"
#2qvchaterPosted 3/6/2009 2:43:32 PM
Don't they get activated at the cash register?
#3Uh_Oh_Oreo407Posted 3/6/2009 2:44:15 PM

Don't they get activated at the cash register?

No

---
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/vanwestering818/billyshampooconditioner-2.png
GT= Edge4o7 Brawl Friend Code 2406-4925-0459
#4blakklabelxPosted 3/6/2009 2:46:47 PM
same thing at my walmart too. its just horrible.

oh well, on to target.
---
lolwut
#5moses_bannedPosted 3/6/2009 2:51:18 PM

blakklabelx (#004)
oh well, on to target.

Was a superior place to steal them to begin with.

I actually got caught though, so I've had to buy my time with WoW gold. Kinda sucks.
---
I've seen michael moses a bunch lately. He's a newblet that shows definite promise.~Kirbix
#6juna_starriderPosted 3/6/2009 2:52:56 PM
Not only in my Wal-mart do they keep them behind locked glass doors, they also open them when you purchase one in order to make sure people aren't stealing the cards, and replacing the tape.

I guess they have some internal issues there....
---
This user is currently unable to think of a witty signature. If you have one, please contact the user.
#7sicNMEPosted 3/6/2009 2:54:02 PM
smackfan
Posted 3/6/2009 5:42:34 PM
message detail So I went to Wal-Mart yesterday toe get a time card and i see a sign saying. "Attention Wal-Mart customers due to a very large increase of theft of video game prepaid time cards we will be putting them behind the counter. Please ask the cashier if you wish to buy one. Thank\ you for your support of wal-Mart." That's just plain sad. Get a job you thieving bums.
---
"When there is no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth"

Hi. Welcome to 2009. Here is what is going on lately.

http://biz.yahoo.com/usnews/090306/06_februarys_jobs_report_what_you_need_to_know_the_big_jump_in_unemployment.html?.&.pf=career-work

Employers slashed 651,000 jobs from their payrolls in February and helped loft the nation's unemployment rate to 8.1 percent, a rate last seen during the bleak economy of 1983, the Labor Department reported this morning.

---
Game experience may change during online play.
#8BlubyyouPosted 3/6/2009 2:55:47 PM
Poor people steal stuff: news at 11.
#9Aragorn_11Posted 3/6/2009 2:57:46 PM
My friend got caught stealing about 5 from Best Buy.

I know lots of other people that do it. I also live in Tennessee.

Just imagine how much worse it is in places where actual full human beings live.
---
I am pleased to not afraid, as this means I can more time to strong and not running. I have defeated this Warlocks! -Gandob on Witchhunters.
#10CheeseOmenPosted 3/6/2009 2:59:51 PM
Not as bad as a kid I know who boosted a Call of Duty 4 CD key right out of the box.
---
"I say this with all of my heart. You should be sterilized" - Overlordofgames