This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Death Knight is the easiest class to play in the game

#1giga marioPosted 3/22/2009 1:46:39 PM
And yet so many fail so hard at it.
---
Like a lame man's legs, which hang useless,
is a proverb in the mouth of fools.
#2i r disturbedPosted 3/22/2009 1:47:25 PM
Death Knights have a more complicated DPS rotation than many other classes. It's easy to play a Death Knight, but not necessarily easy to be good at it.
---
Every topic I post on seems to die within 5 minutes.
#3ViewtifulKingPosted 3/22/2009 1:47:50 PM
<insert class here> is the easiest class to play in the game

And yet so many fail so hard at it.
---
Tsynn.
I'll wipe the blood from my cheek.
#4fattonygambinoPosted 3/22/2009 1:48:58 PM
^/agree^

---
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall
#5joope125Posted 3/22/2009 1:49:59 PM
Weren't there instances of DK's doing great DPS while only staying out of the fire and using one button, a macro using a random DPS spell?
---
I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places. - Henny Youngman
#6giga mario(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2009 1:50:37 PM
It's easy to play a Death Knight, but not necessarily easy to be good at it.

Define good.
---
Like a lame man's legs, which hang useless,
is a proverb in the mouth of fools.
#7Nomadic ViewPosted 3/22/2009 1:52:36 PM
They're all fairly easy to play. The only one that I'd say is hard is an elemental shaman, and even that is only hard with PvP.
---
{}\\{}(o){}\\//{}//=\\{})){}(< \\//{}{{-{}//\\{}
Gamertag: Mattnipulate
#8i r disturbedPosted 3/22/2009 1:53:36 PM

Define good.

Be better than 75% of the idiots that play the class.
---
Every topic I post on seems to die within 5 minutes.
#9ViewtifulKingPosted 3/22/2009 1:54:08 PM
Weren't there instances of DK's doing great DPS while only staying out of the fire and using one button, a macro using a random DPS spell?

Hunter.

And although I don't entirely know of the spec, I believe it was a 2her Frost and involved spamming 2 macros.
---
Tsynn.
I'll wipe the blood from my cheek.
#10FdshadowPosted 3/22/2009 1:56:43 PM
They needs to manage the duration on multiple debuffs, but otherwise their whack-a-mole playstyle with no downtime is easy indeed.

Most classes can DPS very easily, Wrath spam with an moonkin, SS strike with a Rogue, FFB spam with a Mage... if you want to maximise DPS, then it changes.

Proper moonkin rotation is Wrath spam till Lunar Eclipse, then Starfire spam until the CD on Lunar Eclipse ends, then repeat. Moonfire and IS needs to be kept up, that should give you maximized DPS. Sadly most moonkins I see just Wrath spams all day long, then whines that they are on the bottom of the chart... no, that is no boomkin, that is OOMkin.

Easiest maximized rotation would be IMO.... Ret Paladin. The only thing that needs to be managed is the 30m seal... once it is up, all remaining DPS abilities are on cooldowns, so you can just key them to 4-5 easy to press buttons and press them in proper order, then simply play whack-a-mole. 1 gets off CD, BEEP! 2 gets off CD, BEEP! 4 gets off CD, BEEP! Roll on loot, and move on.

Not that I envy them, really.
---
Playing- Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil 5.
GT- Vireyex