This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone know if Rare spawns are up at server restarts?

#1ThegreatGooogaMoongaPosted 4/28/2009 2:55:52 AM
I logged out in a spot where the TLPD spawns was wondering if these guys are up at the start of every server restarts.

TIA
---
GarrDaPirate : kobe should be arrest for being a cybernetic scoring machine from the future sent back to the past to destroy young teams hopes and dreams
#2ArmedxResponsePosted 4/28/2009 3:00:09 AM
I think this happens but i can't be sure because I've never tested it.

if you don't already know, he shares a spawn time with two other rare spawns, so he could spawn or they could spawn.
---
Is there no hope but to be smashed by the mighty buns of Honda?
E. Honda-"I need to go to work today"-*Shoots self down highway like a human missile*
#3doubleornothinPosted 4/28/2009 3:01:02 AM
Yes, I think so
The problem is that a lot of rares share a spawn timer.
---
Your-Gaming.net
XBL: Double0rNothin DS FC: 2020-0870-4735
#4XenoStormPosted 4/28/2009 3:03:12 AM
Server restarts doesn't magically make all rares respawn at same time, they have their own independent timer.
---
Signature is awaiting reincarnation
#5BlendedberrierPosted 4/28/2009 3:12:18 AM
if so, every man and his dog would be in Storm Peaks.

But not me :D
---
pill make numb pill make dumb pill make anybody else, no?
#6ShadowGomamonPosted 4/28/2009 3:14:53 AM
if so, every man and his dog would be in Storm Peaks.

ever played ffxi?
---
80 Healadin - Nagrand EU <(^_^<)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Nekovivie
#7ThegreatGooogaMoonga(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2009 3:16:34 AM

Server restarts doesn't magically make all rares respawn at same time, they have their own independent timer.

Okay I did not know this game worked differently than other mmoprg's. Final Fantasy XI and the EQ's both reset the timers and had the mobs up during server restarts so I thought I would ask.
---
GarrDaPirate : kobe should be arrest for being a cybernetic scoring machine from the future sent back to the past to destroy young teams hopes and dreams
#8XenoStormPosted 4/28/2009 4:06:21 AM
Just to throw a little info out there, the dalaran books for the Higher Learning achievement do reset after a server restart so just park your character infront of the spawn point and you might get lucky or get stuck with a fake book instead.

Offtopic but whatever.
---
Signature is awaiting reincarnation