This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Unholy is the best pvp spec for a dk

#1Gundam975Posted 9/29/2009 5:05:43 AM
is it ?
#2doom111Posted 9/29/2009 5:05:58 AM
Yes.
---
I am never wrong.
#3JoloStukiPosted 9/29/2009 5:09:21 AM
I keep hearing frost.

With that Triumph Emblem Sigil that affects your Obliterates, as well as a good frost spec + dual weild, I've seen my DK buddy topple a full AV full of 80s with double the second-place DPS.

I also know a lot of DKs who swear by frost in PVP and PVE, whether it be tanking/dps....and yes, some of them even dual weild tank against better judgement and do it excellently. 0_o

---
I voted for L-Block.
#4RetributionV2Posted 9/29/2009 5:11:25 AM
Unholy is good for PvP mostly because you can spec into a talent that lowes the CD on AoD by 10 minutes. So say you're in an AV that's taking a bit longer than normal to do, you can use AoD and be ready to use it again if queue up for another AV right after.

And having a minion is good too, I suppose.
---
I blame his parents.
"Bolvar is the next lich king, you can quote me on that." - smackfan
#5doom111Posted 9/29/2009 5:13:19 AM
Unholy is good for PvP mostly because you can spec into a talent that lowes the CD on AoD by 10 minutes

Not even close. Arena is real PvP and AoTD can't be used there.

The reason unholy is so good is permanent pet that can be instantly ressed and sacrificed for health, anti magic zone, bone shield and gargoyle.
---
I am never wrong.
#6Gundam975(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2009 5:14:43 AM
i tryed all the dk spec blood frost and unholy i saw blood do more dps and crits frost is good for tanking and good for dps too unholy is good for pvp if u build it right