This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what race / class is most evil?

#1MustakrakishPosted 12/5/2009 4:51:30 PM
and don't say deathknights, god they are so noble now its stupid.
---
---My sources are a top elite website... they say they are fooling every one with cataclysm and the xpac being released is nothing like cata.-Left4Shaman ---
#2pegusus123456Posted 12/5/2009 4:52:29 PM
Undead Warlock. I see no other answer.
#3NeoGenesis_22Posted 12/5/2009 4:54:43 PM
Draenei Paladin.

It's all a facade.
---
You can do anything if you just believe in yourself!!
People who agree: 1
#4Iano11Posted 12/5/2009 4:55:14 PM
Undead Rogue or Undead Warlock. Def.
---
Meanwhile, the Legislative Branch gets a bonus to the Impeach ability, causing 5% more controversy.
#5Mustakrakish(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2009 4:58:02 PM
in what way are rogues evil in the slightest?
---
---My sources are a top elite website... they say they are fooling every one with cataclysm and the xpac being released is nothing like cata.-Left4Shaman ---
#6Iano11Posted 12/5/2009 4:58:37 PM
By facerolling you with their eyes closed.
---
Meanwhile, the Legislative Branch gets a bonus to the Impeach ability, causing 5% more controversy.
#7The_AbhorrentPosted 12/5/2009 4:59:27 PM
Warlocks are pretty much the undisputed champions of it.

Death Knights are often acting against their own will (initially), and while their starting zone definitely has that evil feel to it..... they're not fully into it. Most DK NPCs are certainly amoral, but not really all that evil. Or at least willing to fight a greater evil (if only for revenge) without taking out their allies at the same time.

Warlocks on the other hand are 100% voluntarily delving into the dark arts which involve draining souls from their victims and using them. They actually blew up Draenor.... well, almost. Warlocks also willingly (and sometimes frequently) backstab their own allies. One of the biggest reasons the Horde actually lost in WC2 was because of Gul'dan turning his back on it for his own gains.
---
He who isn't afraid to stand by his ideals...
Isn't afraid to stand alone.
#8PtomelyPosted 12/5/2009 5:00:18 PM
Any DK that's not out of the starting zone.
#9TloyaPosted 12/5/2009 5:01:17 PM
It's hard to make an argument for anything other than undead warlock.

Maybe blood elf or orc warlock, depending on lore background, but looking at it from a simple perspective, Forsaken undead are the most inherently "evil" race and warlock is the only inherently "evil" class, so undead warlock is the match for optimal evil.

To be perfectly fair, from an in-character perspective any class/race combo has the potential for evil (even those you might not expect--see Grimtotem druids or Scarlet paladins), but if we're going off overall and general evil the Horde warlocks are number one.
---
http://i33.tinypic.com/i3yr8w.png
Luckily for Blizzard, there are plenty of people around willing to rationalize their bad plot decisions. -Mr Shotgun
#10N1GHTSPosted 12/5/2009 5:01:55 PM
human warlocks

since the human race is the worst race in WoW for trying to bring peace/save azeroth

not including the scourge of course

---
Sonic Adventure - Chao Information
http://chao.hippotank.com