This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you allowed now to do the same heroic multiple times a day?

#1antara2Posted 12/31/2009 4:35:13 PM
---
Imagine how many more deaths would be caused by stupidity if everyone always agreed with each other.
#2FartRipper67Posted 12/31/2009 4:36:21 PM
No.

The only way you can is if the random happens to throw you in one you have already done in a non-random.
---
http://i29.tinypic.com/ak99qa.png http://i27.tinypic.com/rjed11.gif http://i26.tinypic.com/jugxmv.png
#3NeoGenesis_22Posted 12/31/2009 4:50:21 PM
Therefore the answer is yes, you can.
---
You can do anything if you just believe in yourself!!
People who agree: 3
#4antara2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2009 4:55:18 PM
you dont get to pick anymore?

been over 7 months since i played
---
Imagine how many more deaths would be caused by stupidity if everyone always agreed with each other.
#5KraidePosted 12/31/2009 4:57:57 PM

you dont get to pick anymore?

been over 7 months since i played

You can pick instances the same way you always have. A random option has also been added, and utilizing it gives a small badge and gold reward bonus. You get saved to heroic instances, the same as you always have, but the random dungeon ignores this and can throw you back into a dungeon you've already done.

So to answer the way you asked that question: you *can* pick, but you can't run the instance of your choice over and over again... there's some luck of the draw involved.
---
"I am allowed double standards. You are not"
-my girlfriend
#6MorgasaurusPosted 12/31/2009 4:57:57 PM
The Random Heroic Queue ignores lockouts. Therefore, you can. However, you cannot choose the same heroic multiple times.

Therefore, if you want the maximum chance of getting Battered Hilt, you should queue for FoS, PoS, HoR by choice and then run random heroics. If you want lots of champions seals, queue for TOC first (and do the dailies of course) then random heroics. If you want to farm lots of badges just simply queue for random heroics all the way.

Don't start with random if you want to "farm" a specific heroic because you will get locked out if you randomly get sent to a certain heroic.

For example:

1) Random Heroic: Forge of Souls
2) You can't queue for heroic Forge of Souls now

VS

1) Queue for Heroic Forge of Souls
2) Random Heroic: Forge of Souls

You could potentially run it twice or more.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#7SarephPosted 12/31/2009 5:00:05 PM
You can pick if you want, but most people just do randoms, since it's easier to find a group for. When you do a random you get 2 extra badges and some extra gold.

If you do a random it might let you do the same one more than once. You can't willingly do the same one more than once.
---
When the Wolf King carries the hammer, thus are the final days known.
When the fox marries the raven, and the trumpets of battle are blown.
#8antara2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2010 5:50:26 AM
ty all so much

so it seems i can do heroics all day long as long as i just choose the random option
---
#9ChocoboMog123Posted 1/1/2010 6:43:51 AM
1) Random Heroic: Forge of Souls

VS

1) Queue for Heroic Forge of Souls

Fixed.
---
I am not obliged to use more thought in my post than you used in yours.