This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Macro command for targeting nearest enemy?

#1HarmfulHamPosted 5/15/2010 11:45:18 PM
I'm a warrior trying to macro all my abilities to target the nearest enemy, begin auto attack, and cast said ability. I've got auto attack and ability cast working, but the "target nearest enemy" command isn't doing its damn job. The "/target nearest enemy" line doesnt register.

So does anyone know the exact command line to target the nearest enemy?
---
Prepare for a sartorial display of wordsmanship, my good chum! Behold, as I express my contempt for your position with a witty reply! Have at thee!
#2jul10Posted 5/15/2010 11:48:27 PM
Tab
---
Click HERE to take the stupidity test.
#3HarmfulHam(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2010 11:49:41 PM
Tab

I knew this was going to be the first response...

I just want to know the command line so I can have an all-in-one macro so I don't have to tab every time I want to switch targets.
---
Prepare for a sartorial display of wordsmanship, my good chum! Behold, as I express my contempt for your position with a witty reply! Have at thee!
#4powerMetaIPosted 5/16/2010 2:38:03 AM
I am at the job and I forgot the macro but once I get home I can show u the macro that im using. I dont even have to hit tab anymore. Everytime I use, cleave, shield slam, devastate etc, it targets the nearest ennemy. If I want to switch target, I have to move to the one i want to attack. The only problem I have is if Im tanking a boss and a mob move right front of me, I will start attaking him lol
---
Sorry about my english...
#5Rules Shadowrun DoesPosted 5/16/2010 2:40:19 AM
There isn't an actual command for specifically that - try /targetenemy and see if it does anything.

No idea if it does, since I tab-target.
---
I still can't fathom why TT is getting flamed just for teaching. Then again, this IS GameFAQs, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. -CyberpunkKitty
#6HarmfulHam(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2010 11:36:03 AM
"/targetenemy" didnt work either... And the keybinding for target nearest enemy from the keybind menu (which is the command I want to be able to macro) doesnt work in unison with ability keybindings... It seems as if Blizz is just trying to make this as hard as possible me ;_;
---
#7XtraTPosted 5/16/2010 12:03:51 PM
/targetenemy works
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.