This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ALLIANCE is evil, right?

#11hunthbackPosted 8/9/2010 4:34:19 PM
Alliance sees horde as a threat, and the horde are defending themselves/attacking in revenge. No one is evil
---
---
"It was I who added the nuts to that statue"- Fawful, Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside story.
#12thanoswizardPosted 8/9/2010 4:43:56 PM
Evil is a concept of perspective. To some it is evil and to others it is just. It depends on the eye that beholds it.
---
gamertag: Thanatos1200
WoW character name: Cauldro
#13sinder311Posted 8/9/2010 4:49:03 PM
I don't get this. Humans are always the good guys when they're against orcs. If you need a reference see the Lord of the LotRO.
#14KingBordemPosted 8/9/2010 4:49:06 PM
How I see it is, Hordes trying to survive, and Alliance thinks they are all crazed brutes, so they're trying to kill them to protect themselves. So really, neither side is evil, both are just trying to survive :).
---
God bless America, and no where else!
Proud Christian and hardcore Resident Evil fan :D.
#15BlitzGottPosted 8/9/2010 4:55:45 PM
I'm not claiming either side are "the good guys," but I am incredibly tired of seeing so many people say the Horde are "just trying to survive." Maybe we have been playing for different factions here, but the Horde I have played for aren't just fleeing for their lives and cowering until morning. Claiming they are "just trying to survive" makes them sound weak. They are just as strong(and just as eager for a fight, people forget this too) as the Alliance.

I play both factions by the way.

---
And so, steadfast and undeterred, I will proclaim the name of Christ to a dead and dying world. I am not ashamed.
#16Mindwipe77Posted 8/9/2010 4:56:24 PM
Alliance is the pretty race trying to defend themselves against the ugly blight of the trolls, orges and undead. Did i metion the ally are pretty? How can the alliance i serve be evil?
---
Playing:War For Cybertron, Harmony of Despair
Waiting for-DC Universe Online
#17GammaKitsunePosted 8/9/2010 5:01:34 PM
Spoilers. The Horde isn't really going to follow Garrosh anyway. They start splintering as soon as he comes to power.
---
Live Tag: WyleType
#18LeapordpawPosted 8/9/2010 5:04:05 PM

Spoilers. The Horde isn't really going to follow Garrosh anyway. They start splintering as soon as he comes to power.

It's true, Cairne, Sylvanas, the BE will follow Sylvanas Vol'jin, and even orcs like Krom'ghar (or w/e the guy he drops off the bridges name is) don't listen to him.
#19lethal_rabbitPosted 8/9/2010 5:07:17 PM
Alliance get "Heroism" Horde get "Bloodlust"
---
Give a man a match he'll be warm for the night. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
#20MonopomanPosted 8/9/2010 5:08:35 PM
From my perspective the Jedi are evil!

-Anakin