This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

druid level 60 flight form

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. druid level 60 flight form
5 years ago#1
where can i learn this? everywhere i read online says to learn from a druid trainer and the one in thunderbluff doesnt have anything about flight form. Is there a druid trainer in outlands i need to see or something?
5 years ago#2
A druid trainer.
---
Should be home by now, yeah!
5 years ago#3
i just said i went to one and they didnt have it ...any smarter people able to help?
5 years ago#4
Go to Thrallmar and buy the actual skill for flight training. After that just go to any Druid trainer.
---
DEATH TO THE SCOURGE, AND DEATH TO THE LIVING!!!
oxxx{====(O_O)=======>
5 years ago#5
Again...druid trainer. stop being a bad.
5 years ago#6
i just said i went to one and they didnt have it ...any smarter people able to help?

If at first you don't succeed, try try again... and if that doesn't work, then just quit WoW, n00b.

Go to Thrallmar and buy the actual skill for flight training. After that just go to any Druid trainer.

lolwut?

Why not just visit the druid trainer, pay the 3g for the form and get flight training for free instead?
---
Should be home by now, yeah!
5 years ago#7
As I recall the flying level riding skill was a requirement to purchase flight form. Well, it was a year ago. /shrugs

---
McMath: Math where 190 + 280 = 460, not 470, and 190 / 2 * 3 = 280, not 285. Proof: 4 piece McNugget = 190 calories, but 6 piece is 280 and 10 piece 460.
5 years ago#8
You learn it at 61.

Stop being bad and google this ****.
---
Zerouchiha1 ~ "...if you are in a social girl then its going to be harder...'"
5 years ago#9
You have to have the flying skill before the druid trainer will offer it. So you have to bay the 800g or whatever it is these days.
---
"If you do the job badly enough, sometimes you don't get asked to do it again." - Calvin and Hobbes
5 years ago#10
http://www.wowwiki.com/Flight_Form
---
Zerouchiha1 ~ "...if you are in a social girl then its going to be harder...'"
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. druid level 60 flight form

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived