This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many people does Blizz expect Worgen to bring to the Alliance?

#1Wedge AntillesPosted 10/1/2010 3:07:40 PM
I believe that Horde now outnumber Alliance overall in the game, and that number continues to grow as more and more people faction change. Add to that the fact that in Cataclysm, the Horde are winning all the major battles and coming off looking strong while the Alliance look weak. It makes me wonder just how much of a factor Blizz expects the Worgen to make for the Alliance.

If the Worgen don't play a huge factor, balance could become a serious problem not too far down the road.
---
The Diligent One
#2DemiWebsterPosted 10/1/2010 3:12:28 PM
level 80s:
Total Alliance: 1,494,497 - 51%
Total Horde: 1,434,100 - 49%

levels 10-80
Total Alliance: 2,726,888 - 52%
Total Horde: 2,565,208 - 49%

alliance needs more?
---
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
#3Wyrmwarrior5Posted 10/1/2010 3:14:25 PM
I believe that Horde now outnumber Alliance overall in the game, and that number continues to grow as more and more people faction change. Add to that the fact that in Cataclysm, the Horde are winning all the major battles and coming off looking strong while the Alliance look weak. It makes me wonder just how much of a factor Blizz expects the Worgen to make for the Alliance.

For NOW Horde is winning. Soon, everything's gonna come crashing down for them. All the other leaders hate Garrosh, Garrosh is an idiot, and Sylvanas is going all crazy.
---
In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&cn=Eiseva
#4emagdnEPosted 10/1/2010 3:23:51 PM
the Alliance has a stronghold in the Southern Barrens and are making their way to Durotar, and thus, Orgrimmar

the Horde has no bases that close to Stormwind
---
Note to self: Cannon highly effective against flesh. -Mimiron
#5_Ferdi_Posted 10/1/2010 3:25:11 PM
idk man all alliance races still look like a bunch of sissies
---
What's your favorite song? Something you listen to a bunch and it sounds like the first time.
#6omgamonamarthPosted 10/1/2010 3:26:24 PM
this topic is horrible...
Alliance and Horde are practically 50/50 right now....
are you QQ because alliance doesnt have 75% of the population like they used to?
#7Wedge Antilles(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2010 3:30:01 PM
No, I'm worried that the current trend of people jumping to Horde will keep going until it's 75% in favour of Horde. I'm hoping Worgen can bring as many people to the alliance as they lose by people wanting to be on the winning side (Horde) and keep things even. It just doesn't look it'll be that way.
---
The Diligent One
#8MaegordPosted 10/1/2010 3:37:37 PM
Horde is winning more in battle, but can anyone tell me how many important Horde officials do not intend to murder Garrosh yet?
---
"LOL =P =P =P" -Olatunde
Pearl FC: 5241 7033 6924. Heartgold FC: 1076 2971 0970. Name: Patrick
#9Fluffles87Posted 10/1/2010 3:40:12 PM
The Worgen will be bringing over the Twilight groups. And let's be honest, do you really want their numbers?
---
Gamertag: LordTusken
But yeah, Kick-Ass had damned well better get a sequel, if it doesn't I'll spit leopards. -RaggedDruid5292
#10Wyrmwarrior5Posted 10/1/2010 3:49:44 PM
The Worgen will be bringing over the Twilight groups. And let's be honest, do you really want their numbers?

I never understood this. One minute everyone talks about how girls don't play WoW. Then, Worgen are released, and people start talking about how all the Twilight fangirls are going to jump all over Worgen?
---
In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&cn=Eiseva