This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hunter pet raid buff flow chart

#1NeoTimeDevourerPosted 10/12/2010 10:18:41 AM
Just FYI:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/RPGMaker/Pet-Flowchart3.jpg
---
/hmm
#2Soul_of_ManaPosted 10/12/2010 10:25:22 AM
I don't play a Hunter, but flow charts are awesome, and this should help out Hunters a bunch.
---
The apocalypse of metal is nigh.
"I am the greatest thing humanity has to offer, and the lowest!" -Fatman
#3rak5877Posted 10/12/2010 10:25:43 AM
if this is valid (and to my zero-theorycrafting-butt it looks like it) THANKS! I main a hunter and I am totally sweating what pets to have in my new stable.

I'm thinking of dual speccing BM and MM now that it is so cheap to do.
#4KraidePosted 10/12/2010 10:28:26 AM
I *almost* agree with that flowchart, except that I believe if you don't have one of the classes that can make the bleed debuff, you don't really need the bleed debuff. I mean, who DOES use it other than those three classes?
---
"I am allowed double standards. You are not"
-my ex
#5The_Blue_BullPosted 10/12/2010 10:31:52 AM
Where on the flowchart do you start?
---
Rule One of Life: Someone is ALWAYS that stupid.
Dalaran-US: Brolex, Mistuhbull, Varayonal
#6DemosKonradPosted 10/12/2010 10:35:13 AM
This is actually pretty cool, I'll be saving this when I get home.
---
Be compassionate. Coexist.
#7adjlPosted 10/12/2010 10:35:36 AM
Should be any Warrior or Druid for the armour debuff. They're best at it, since they use the abilities normally, but any spec can fairly easily apply and maintain them. An argument could be made that having the Hunter's pet maintain it is better than having non-tank Warriors/Druids do it, but even in such cases the priority should probably be lower.

I *almost* agree with that flowchart, except that I believe if you don't have one of the classes that can make the bleed debuff, you don't really need the bleed debuff. I mean, who DOES use it other than those three classes?

Strictly speaking Fury Warriors (once they can pick up Deep Wounds) and non-Sub Rogues will be using bleeds as well, but I'm inclined to agree. I'm really not sure why they're insisting on spreading the Mangle debuff around, since Ferals are by far the class that benefits most from it, and they already bring it.
---
"Your" is possessive. "You're" is a contraction of "You are."
It's not that complicated. Get it right.
#8KraidePosted 10/12/2010 10:50:06 AM

Where on the flowchart do you start?

To read the chart, you start at the top. The very first question you are asking, is are you beast mastery or not? After that it should make sense, but generally it means if you are, you bring out the listed BM pets first, and if all buffs are covered that dotted line brings you back in line with bringing out what a non-BM hunter would bring to cover a buff. It looks like the dotted lines in the non-BM side are choices you can use if you are a BM bringing a non-BM-exclusive buff to the table.
---
"I am allowed double standards. You are not"
-my ex
#9Nikedawg08Posted 10/12/2010 7:05:56 PM
That is awesome, thanks!
---
Supporting Resident Evil Outbreak!
http://www.supportoutbreak.com/
#10pegusus123456Posted 10/12/2010 10:35:24 PM
Bump.
---
What's the difference between a Scourge and a Forsaken?
One drops loot when it dies, the other drops group when it dies. - Sulticune