The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

does anyone have a macro to not go afk?

#1SleazyPikachuPosted 10/27/2010 9:39:43 AM
im hunting the time lost proto and i pretty much wanna fall asleep with npc scan on at night but keep going afk and logging out. is there a macro or should i just get something heavy and put it on the key to spin?
---
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x278/Sektor_Gaza/4chan/gif/cutepikachu.gif
Redefining your thoughts on Pikachu since 1936
#2umbrella mercPosted 10/27/2010 9:46:50 AM
I'm not getting why you want to do this when asleep, is npcscan really going to wake you up before anyone else can get the mount?
---
The greatest argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter
#3SleazyPikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2010 9:48:54 AM
my computer sound and the npc scan will wake me up and ill hear the noise and know why and jump to the computer. i sleep right next to my computer desk....

dorm life ftw
---
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x278/Sektor_Gaza/4chan/gif/cutepikachu.gif
Redefining your thoughts on Pikachu since 1936
#4Toi1etDuckPosted 10/27/2010 9:50:47 AM
No Macro to do that AFAIK, best thing to do would indeed be to put something on the turn key or if it works keep a button held down on the mouse.

And have speakers up REEEEALL loud.
---
Currently Playing: Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Dawn of War II
#5LordlyRavenPosted 10/27/2010 9:52:50 AM
I'm reminded of the Simpsons episode where Homer makes himself so obese that he can go on disability and work from home. He then uses one of those water bird things to repeatedly tap the "y" key so that he doesn't actually have to work. The result? The power plant almost melts down. Good memories.
---
Honey, I don't know what you are. For all I know, you could be some fat dude sitting in a stim chair with his **** hanging out.
#6Major GamerPosted 10/27/2010 10:11:50 AM
Just having something on the turn key doesn't work. The afk checks for changes in activity, and spinning for 10 minutes isn't a change so it will still log you out.
---
My life for an edit button.
http://backloggery.com/majorgamer
#7DemiWebsterPosted 10/27/2010 10:18:41 AM
get a usb robot. one that could push jump or something at certain intervals
---
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
#8__WooBarb__Posted 10/27/2010 10:19:34 AM
Download _keySpam.
---
WooBarb
XBL - WooBarb | PSN - SirWooBarb | Steam - WooBarb
#9LightHawKnightPosted 10/27/2010 10:21:03 AM

I'm reminded of the Simpsons episode where Homer makes himself so obese that he can go on disability and work from home. He then uses one of those water bird things to repeatedly tap the "y" key so that he doesn't actually have to work. The result? The power plant almost melts down. Good memories.

lol, was thinking of that as well. Now where can one buy a waterbird?
---
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything.
#10Akira_259Posted 10/27/2010 10:22:33 AM

my computer sound and the npc scan will wake me up and ill hear the noise and know why and jump to the computer. i sleep right next to my computer desk....

dorm life ftw

You know you're addicted to a game when.......
---
Cooking is a gift from the gods.
Spices are a gift from the devil. -Sanji