This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Killing leveling noobs underwater is so fun

#11Lucky Sh0tPosted 12/7/2010 1:22:43 PM
This is called bullying

Better known as PvP, if you roll a PvP server then you should expect to get smacked around abit. Either reroll to a PvE server or suck it up and get some better gear and some skill.
---
Xbox Gamertag: Aurilion
WoW - lvl 80 Paladin, lvl 76 Rogue, lvl 71 Mage - Hellscream (EU)
#12menalaos1971Posted 12/7/2010 1:22:56 PM
SSJ, how is going into the new 80+ zones ganking lowbies? At worst he's the same level as them, and at absolute best he's barely 5 levels higher. And he's attacking groups. And its a PVP SERVER.

You don't want to PvP all the time, don't roll on a PvP server. How hard is that to understand?
---
Space Pope of GFAQs. All hail his celestial eminence!
#13PinappleExpressPosted 12/7/2010 1:24:04 PM
SSJ, how is going into the new 80+ zones ganking lowbies? At worst he's the same level as them, and at absolute best he's barely 5 levels higher. And he's attacking groups. And its a PVP SERVER.

If he has full pvp gear, it would be laughably easy to kill people in leveling gear.
---
You know what time it is, keep on rolling baby!
#14menalaos1971Posted 12/7/2010 1:25:14 PM
Yes, sure. But still its a PvP server. Its a new expansion packing everyone into two zones. There will be PvP. If you choose to enter those zones in PvE gear and you get killed, its your own fault.
---
Space Pope of GFAQs. All hail his celestial eminence!
#15raver_zaktanPosted 12/7/2010 1:30:44 PM
Yes, sure. But still its a PvP server. Its a new expansion packing everyone into two zones. There will be PvP. If you choose to enter those zones in PvE gear and you get killed, its your own fault.

Yeah, you only need to go into those zones to get better gear.
---
Breaking Bad: You wanna cook?
#16Viper114Posted 12/7/2010 1:31:27 PM
It's a good thing then that I'm on a PvE server, so I can choose my own battles instead of getting ganked every few feet.
---
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."
#17PinappleExpressPosted 12/7/2010 1:31:50 PM
I do not have a problem with ganking. PvP happened. It is when bad players start thinking they are good at PvP because they are killing terrible players that annoys me.
---
You know what time it is, keep on rolling baby!
#18kooldog0503Posted 12/7/2010 1:38:47 PM
The problem with PvP servers (I've played on only PvP servers since release, and will continue to) is that kids never look for fair fights. They always just watch someone get down to less than half life, blow cooldowns and gank them. There's really no challenge there at all. Then they defend their own terribleness by saying LOLPVPHAPPENEDCRYMOAR. I really don't care all that much when I get killed once, twice MAYBE thrice. But if they camp me for like 30 mins or more it just makes me cry inside at how truly lifeless and sad a human being has to be to be that petty. I probably won't mind being killed too much though while lvling 80-85. Better to be killed by someone I may be able to kill back than a lvl 80 killing my lvl 20 dwarf shaman....
---
Rawr
#19dermoratraken(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2010 1:49:39 PM
I don't camp, and i don't wait for the noobs to get low health. You attack my quest mob you get killed. You mine my node you get killed. You stand on the quest giver you get killed. I see your name too many times you get killed.

Like blizzard has said in the past - there is a pvp solution to my problems, and i'm going to use it.
#20HyperTailsManPosted 12/7/2010 1:50:39 PM
I don't know why they call them PvP servers when Gankable servers would be more appropriate.

I mean, really. Arena and Battlegrounds aren't exactly the most balanced thing I've ever seen, but at least it tries.

How often does world PvP happen in a way that it's not obvious who's going to win before they've even loaded the other person?
---
Just call me HTM