This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

you can buy an 8th guild vault tab for 20000g

#11SPINESHANK101Posted 12/20/2010 8:04:54 PM
All six are always full of (new/current):

ore
gems
herbs
cloth
weapons
armor
food
enchanting fots/scrolls
rare drops for member who don't have them
etc.

Two more guild bank tabs would be a god send. And lol at the poor guys locked out of any panel in the guild bank. That's rough.

---
Spineshank's reading comprehension is something to be admired
-shevman
#12pies12Posted 12/20/2010 8:08:24 PM
We have one tab full of consumables (flasks, pots, elixirs and food). One tab full of enchants, gems and belt buckles and a tab of mats accessible to officers to make the contents of the previously mentioned tabs. Oh and a tab for BoEs to sell for gbank money.
---
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.
#13Wilda7Posted 12/20/2010 8:20:46 PM
We've got one tab full of Glyphs from me leveling my inscription. We've got another one with BoEs for enchanters, and then enchants on velum. We've got a tab with spare mats for professions (nearly 100% full just before Cata, we're sticking embersilk in now for the tailors, everybody else has to get their own stuff). And I think the last tab we've got if raiding mats like flasks, foods, gear enchants (From BS or LW) and gems.
---
Steam ID: wildawgj
Collector of Parasite hats
#14Dissonance2003Posted 12/20/2010 9:29:19 PM
Currently only have 4 (guild only reformed right before Cata)

-herbs (we have an entire tab of all the new ones)
-Enchants
-Gems and Ores (full page)
-Misc green BoEs and various other stuff that'd be useful to people still leveling.

We won't have a problem filling 4 more. Our GM is also pretty generous in access to anyone on the raid team (though I'm assuming once recruitment starts up, newbies are going to face much more stringent restrictions).
---
http://www.last.fm/user/DrDissonance
grimgastronomicon.wordpress.com
#15nexigramsPosted 12/20/2010 9:34:29 PM
Man how do I get into a good guild mine is filled with junk and of course, there is the off limits tab. Which still has junk anyways.
---
"Naturally, naturally. But in essence divided?"
http://i41.tinypic.com/mlo5sp.png