This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

you can buy an 8th guild vault tab for 20000g

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. you can buy an 8th guild vault tab for 20000g
5 years ago#11
All six are always full of (new/current):

enchanting fots/scrolls
rare drops for member who don't have them

Two more guild bank tabs would be a god send. And lol at the poor guys locked out of any panel in the guild bank. That's rough.

Spineshank's reading comprehension is something to be admired
5 years ago#12
We have one tab full of consumables (flasks, pots, elixirs and food). One tab full of enchants, gems and belt buckles and a tab of mats accessible to officers to make the contents of the previously mentioned tabs. Oh and a tab for BoEs to sell for gbank money.
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.
5 years ago#13
We've got one tab full of Glyphs from me leveling my inscription. We've got another one with BoEs for enchanters, and then enchants on velum. We've got a tab with spare mats for professions (nearly 100% full just before Cata, we're sticking embersilk in now for the tailors, everybody else has to get their own stuff). And I think the last tab we've got if raiding mats like flasks, foods, gear enchants (From BS or LW) and gems.
Steam ID: wildawgj
Collector of Parasite hats
5 years ago#14
Currently only have 4 (guild only reformed right before Cata)

-herbs (we have an entire tab of all the new ones)
-Gems and Ores (full page)
-Misc green BoEs and various other stuff that'd be useful to people still leveling.

We won't have a problem filling 4 more. Our GM is also pretty generous in access to anyone on the raid team (though I'm assuming once recruitment starts up, newbies are going to face much more stringent restrictions).
5 years ago#15
Man how do I get into a good guild mine is filled with junk and of course, there is the off limits tab. Which still has junk anyways.
"Naturally, naturally. But in essence divided?"
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. you can buy an 8th guild vault tab for 20000g

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived