This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best looking daggers/Rogue gear in your opinion

#1NutrybePosted 8/19/2011 12:20:11 PM

Just wanted to know what some of you think the best looking daggers or Rogue gear is. I personally like Gutgore Ripper from MC to go with the Tier 2 set. I also think some of the lesser sets like Wastewalker and Assassination look kind of cool too. Anyone else have their favorites?

#2EkulYenavedPosted 8/19/2011 12:46:06 PM(edited)
I like the look of the Wrathful Gladiator's/season 8 rogue gear, minus the hat- I'd probably complement it with an eyepatch, like the Rifle Commander's Eyepatch from the Stockades.

As for daggers, I really like the Alliance side ToC daggers, with the little Stormwind lion.

edit: oh, but I'm a worgen, so I'm not planning on using the chest- going to be using Sandrene's Invisible Vest instead.
#3Nutrybe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2011 1:21:35 PM

I also forgot about Shard of Azzinoth. Too bad the procs for certain weapons won't translate when transmogrifying. Having a few Ember of Azzinoth fight with you would be kind of cool again. The ToC weapons weren't bad, but I wasn't a big fan of them. I think it was because I was stuck with Twin Spike for months because nothing would EVER drop in ICC for me. Finally ended up with Heartpierce, which is kind of nice looking too. Now that I think of it...I kind of like the Rogue Tier 10 set too.

#4Dark Dragon LancunPosted 8/22/2011 11:39:49 AM
I actually enjoy the Dungeon Set 3 Rogue gear that drops from BC dungeon end bosses. Incredibly simple, yet fitting for a Rogue (specifically an Assassination Rogue). Daggers, jeez, there's wayyyyy too many to choose from, although if you can get into a good enough guild, Heroic Alysra's Razor looks fantastic, one of the best looking weapons this tier.
---
I will warn you now, that if asked whether I am recyclable or not...I am, for sure, non-recyclable.
Soul Silver FC: 1935 2931 5977 Sol Battle Guild Record: 4-1
#5CheeseOmenPosted 8/22/2011 11:46:19 AM
Any answer besides tier 2 rogue set is wrong.
---
March 24, 2009. RiP n00bierthanu
#6MajinUltimaPosted 8/22/2011 1:35:31 PM
Shard of Azzinoth is indeed quite badass. Anything else with a similar look?

Also, my Rogue has Cursed Vision of Sargeras on hand for transmog. :D
---
"Since when were you under the impression Kyoka Saionji wasn't my waifu?"
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2173/xcakyoka01.png
#7Nutrybe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2011 2:00:41 PM

HAHA! I lost a roll to a hunter for the Cursed Vision of Sargaras this weekend. I was gonna rock that too. *shrug

I'm probably going to go for Tier 2, Tier 5 or Tier 6 sets and keep my Gutgore Rippers...especially if I can complete the Tier 2 or Tier 6 sets. I have full Tier 10, so if I can pick up another Shard of Azzinoth dagger I might go that route.

Anyone else have some badass Rogue sets they plan on getting?

#8o0stoneduk0oPosted 8/22/2011 5:01:53 PM
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Sylvo/advanced thats my rogue
---
And only when "we have felled the last tree, killed the last game and fished the last fish we will realize that you cannot eat money".
#9pies12Posted 8/22/2011 6:19:01 PM
The fist from Al'ar and the fist set from Hyjal are both cool.
---
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.
#10Blak4xisPosted 8/22/2011 6:27:39 PM
Gutgore Rippers/Ceremonial Warmaul Blood-Blade and Shard of Azzinoth.
---
Sophisticated Character.