Best looking daggers/Rogue gear in your opinion

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Best looking daggers/Rogue gear in your opinion

User Info: Nutrybe

5 years ago#1

Just wanted to know what some of you think the best looking daggers or Rogue gear is. I personally like Gutgore Ripper from MC to go with the Tier 2 set. I also think some of the lesser sets like Wastewalker and Assassination look kind of cool too. Anyone else have their favorites?

User Info: EkulYenaved

5 years ago#2
I like the look of the Wrathful Gladiator's/season 8 rogue gear, minus the hat- I'd probably complement it with an eyepatch, like the Rifle Commander's Eyepatch from the Stockades.

As for daggers, I really like the Alliance side ToC daggers, with the little Stormwind lion.

edit: oh, but I'm a worgen, so I'm not planning on using the chest- going to be using Sandrene's Invisible Vest instead.

5 years ago#3

I also forgot about Shard of Azzinoth. Too bad the procs for certain weapons won't translate when transmogrifying. Having a few Ember of Azzinoth fight with you would be kind of cool again. The ToC weapons weren't bad, but I wasn't a big fan of them. I think it was because I was stuck with Twin Spike for months because nothing would EVER drop in ICC for me. Finally ended up with Heartpierce, which is kind of nice looking too. Now that I think of it...I kind of like the Rogue Tier 10 set too.

I actually enjoy the Dungeon Set 3 Rogue gear that drops from BC dungeon end bosses. Incredibly simple, yet fitting for a Rogue (specifically an Assassination Rogue). Daggers, jeez, there's wayyyyy too many to choose from, although if you can get into a good enough guild, Heroic Alysra's Razor looks fantastic, one of the best looking weapons this tier.
I will warn you now, that if asked whether I am recyclable or not...I am, for sure, non-recyclable.
Soul Silver FC: 1935 2931 5977 Sol Battle Guild Record: 4-1

User Info: CheeseOmen

5 years ago#5
Any answer besides tier 2 rogue set is wrong.
March 24, 2009. RiP n00bierthanu

User Info: MajinUltima

5 years ago#6
Shard of Azzinoth is indeed quite badass. Anything else with a similar look?

Also, my Rogue has Cursed Vision of Sargeras on hand for transmog. :D
"Since when were you under the impression Kyoka Saionji wasn't my waifu?"

5 years ago#7

HAHA! I lost a roll to a hunter for the Cursed Vision of Sargaras this weekend. I was gonna rock that too. *shrug

I'm probably going to go for Tier 2, Tier 5 or Tier 6 sets and keep my Gutgore Rippers...especially if I can complete the Tier 2 or Tier 6 sets. I have full Tier 10, so if I can pick up another Shard of Azzinoth dagger I might go that route.

Anyone else have some badass Rogue sets they plan on getting?

User Info: o0stoneduk0o

5 years ago#8 thats my rogue
And only when "we have felled the last tree, killed the last game and fished the last fish we will realize that you cannot eat money".

User Info: pies12

5 years ago#9
The fist from Al'ar and the fist set from Hyjal are both cool.
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.

User Info: Blak4xis

5 years ago#10
Gutgore Rippers/Ceremonial Warmaul Blood-Blade and Shard of Azzinoth.
Sophisticated Character.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Best looking daggers/Rogue gear in your opinion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived