This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where are the Heirloom pants?

#1farcolfeyPosted 8/22/2011 10:28:15 AM
http://www.wowhead.com/item=69888

Where do I get these? I want them.
---
This sentence has exactly threee errorrs.
#2Viper114Posted 8/22/2011 10:29:26 AM
You can't. Though they are hiding in the game files, they are not available to the players at this time.
---
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."
#3farcolfey(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2011 10:30:40 AM
That's what I needed to know. Thank you.
---
This sentence has exactly threee errorrs.
#4Diomedes7Posted 8/22/2011 10:35:32 AM(edited)
*Spoilers*

If you fly circles through the world of ruin while holding down L&R, Doom Gaze will appear, have strego sketch him, then have gau leap. If you did it right then Leo will appear in your party. Simply talk to him to get BoA pants.
---
http://www.linuxno.de/_data/gallery/nwl7/_medium_DSCN7823.JPG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOILokbSwAQ
#5TheRealX9Posted 8/22/2011 11:51:40 AM
wtf^
---
Xbox Live gamertag- SoupyShoe SRK
#6FugenotPosted 8/22/2011 11:55:17 AM
Diomedes7 posted...
*Spoilers*

If you fly circles through the world of ruin while holding down L&R, Doom Gaze will appear, have strego sketch him, then have gau leap. If you did it right then Leo will appear in your party. Simply talk to him to get BoA pants.

I lol'd
---
We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us. - Andrew Ryan
#7TulkiPosted 8/22/2011 5:14:23 PM
"Help guys I lost my pants"

Blah blah. Whatever. Troll topic.
---
Blue Wizard is about to die!
... Red Knight shot the food!
#8SlamslatePosted 8/22/2011 5:22:26 PM
Diomedes7 posted...
*Spoilers*

YOU'RE WINNER
---
"I've had my prices super low and it hasn't sold which is why I bumped up the price."-xxnike629xx
#9CrimsonAngelPosted 8/22/2011 5:42:42 PM
Diomedes7 posted...
*Spoilers*

Alternatively, if you fully level the Underwater materia you can swim down to where you left Aeris' body and there you'll find the BoA pants.
---
I have to kill fast and bullets too slow - John Freeman
#10SlamslatePosted 8/22/2011 5:45:03 PM
CrimsonAngel posted...
Diomedes7 posted...
*Spoilers*

Alternatively, if you fully level the Underwater materia you can swim down to where you left Aeris' body and there you'll find the BoA pants.

Don't forget that if you get 100% Choco/hot cold and defeat ozma before getting Excalibur II, the BOA pants will be there instead.
---
"I've had my prices super low and it hasn't sold which is why I bumped up the price."-xxnike629xx