This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As a casual player... I am excited about MoP

#1KamiccolokuetanPosted 10/26/2011 4:34:01 AM
I think this expansion is catering to the casuals more than the hardcore players out there and that's what is driving all the people out there to hate this expansiin. They are giving a lot more things to do than raid. Don't have the best gear and don't want to be yelled at for it? Do a challenge run with premade gear sets. Don't want to do dungeons at all? No problem do scenarios. Like collecting pets? There's something for you too. So this is the expansion that I am looking forward to the most. I couldn't care less about the pandaren but the monk class seems cool.
---
Win if you can. Lose if you must. But always cheat.
#2Greggbird33Posted 10/26/2011 5:13:12 AM
what's an expansiin?
---
This guy are sick.
#3Kamiccolokuetan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2011 5:53:05 AM
Greggbird33 posted...
what's an expansiin?

Considering I typed this on my phone, I'm impressed that's they only misspelling you could find. Still 0/10 troll attempt.
---
Win if you can. Lose if you must. But always cheat.
#4Greggbird33Posted 10/26/2011 5:56:37 AM
Meh, I was sleepy when I read that. No need to get snippy.
---
This guy are sick.
#5Moondoggie35Posted 10/26/2011 6:11:25 AM
I don't think more things to do in end game makes the game more "casual". I think it's just making the game a better experience overall after max level cap has been reached, everyone can benefit from more stuff to do. Be it people who can only play for a few min a day, to people who practically live on wow
---
Servbot #12508
Gundam Extreme Vs. announced for PS3. That means I'm never getting a VITA
#6ShibutoPosted 10/26/2011 6:15:21 AM

Meh, I was sleepy when I read that. No need to get snippy.

Took you 40 minutes to wake up...
---
Ps3 is like a bomb, cause of all the game! -Tekken9292
#7CB872Posted 10/26/2011 6:17:31 AM
Moondoggie35 posted...
I don't think more things to do in end game makes the game more "casual". I think it's just making the game a better experience overall after max level cap has been reached, everyone can benefit from more stuff to do. Be it people who can only play for a few min a day, to people who practically live on wow

This is generally my opinion.
---
If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the rules are on your side, pound on the rules. If neither are on your side, pound on the table.
#8rawkussPosted 10/26/2011 6:18:52 AM
But the other things are more casual friendly. I'm glad they're trying to put in more things than raiding... World of Warcraft stopped being a world a long time ago and has become just a bunch of themed levels that you do over and over again.
#9KikuichimonjiPosted 10/26/2011 6:29:15 AM

I think this expansion is catering to the casuals more than the hardcore players out there and that's what is driving all the people out there to hate this expansiin. They are giving a lot more things to do than raid. Don't have the best gear and don't want to be yelled at for it? Do a challenge run with premade gear sets. Don't want to do dungeons at all? No problem do scenarios. Like collecting pets? There's something for you too. So this is the expansion that I am looking forward to the most. I couldn't care less about the pandaren but the monk class seems cool.

I raid heroics and I can speak on behalf of my guild that we very much welcome MoP. It's important to realize that it's difficult to find a middle ground and satisfy most people. It's the right approach Blizzard is taking, like other companies such as Nintendo (although they're unrelated). By understanding that, it's much easier to enjoy whatever contents they throw at us rather than feeling the need to always complain about stuff (Pandas etc).
---
There's no point telling stupid people that they're stupid. They're too stupid to know that they're stupid. Wasted effort.
#10tirn33Posted 10/26/2011 4:19:41 PM
Want the best gear? Heroic raid or arena... What exactly is changing?