How long do dead boddies stay where they are?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. How long do dead boddies stay where they are?

User Info: BrandonWalsh

BrandonWalsh
5 years ago#1
Nothing beaats seeing a dead Tauren on SW bridge lol
A winner is you

User Info: SilentZed

SilentZed
5 years ago#2
Pretty sure it's as long as the person doesn't rez. Not quite sure about how this functions in instances like raids/dungeons.

Example: I killed a Human in front of Org about five times before he just stopped rezzing yesterday. Last I checked, his body was still there when I logged at least 6 hours later.
/target Face
/cast Palm

User Info: Ulyaoth74

Ulyaoth74
5 years ago#3
I remember clearly in Vanilla their was a dead undead..... on the road to darnassus. I kept making new night elves and saw that dude in the same spot for 3 weeks. Of course that was Vanilla, not sure about now.
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion

User Info: sogeoffsocIean

sogeoffsocIean
5 years ago#4
until they res unless it's a pile of corpses spelling out a gold selling website, those get removed pretty quick.
PLAYER KICKED OUT OF LEAGUE FOR DEFECATING IN OPPONENT'S GLOVE FOLLOWING A FIGHT ON THE ICE.

User Info: Kikoman589

Kikoman589
5 years ago#5
I deleted a human character as a ghost where he died in front of the mine in Northshire Abbey, and some time later I created a new human and the corpse was still there, but nothing came up when I moused over it.
"The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything."

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
5 years ago#6
There was a dead worgen in the Stormwind inn that was there for like, 3 days.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: FizzyElf

FizzyElf
5 years ago#7
back in BC on my first character I got killed by a mob when i first walked into ashenvale.

I res'd and continued playing the next day I happened to be walking up the same path
'cuz my hearth was at xroads. I saw my corpse, when i moused over it, it said my name.

wish i'd know how to take screenshots back then.
"man's greatest treasure, is wit beyond measure."
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4770-2865-5669 (Jesse)

User Info: ineedaname88

ineedaname88
5 years ago#8
About a week if its left out in the barrens to rot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENmnEd7EZd4
PSN: ThereIsNoSanta88
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. How long do dead boddies stay where they are?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived