This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I always feel bad that Garrosh is going to die when I see the TH intro quest.

#1Patrick52WillisPosted 4/15/2012 11:41:40 PM
He just feels so much more like he embodies the Horde. It makes me want to yell, "FOR THE HORDE!" every time I see it.
---
San Francisco 49ers XBL: Imgettinakin
http://i43.tinypic.com/do5jwp.jpg
#2metraloPosted 4/16/2012 12:12:43 AM
He is a good leader.

Alliance whined so much though.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#3ace_two_maxPosted 4/16/2012 12:44:56 AM
metralo posted...
He is a good leader.

Alliance whined so much though.

What...
It was the horde players that cried, why would the Alliance even care about who leads the horde.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#4_GuitarZero_Posted 4/16/2012 1:12:28 AM
blame everyone who only like one dimensional good guy characters
#5Four_WindsPosted 4/16/2012 1:56:26 AM
who leads alliance now anyway....?
#6vetsniper22Posted 4/16/2012 6:15:38 AM
Four_Winds posted...
who leads alliance now anyway....?

It's still that king who really needs to have his own personal Epiphany. Like Thrall.
---
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---
#7c0sa n0straPosted 4/16/2012 6:28:26 AM
Varian was designed as a flawed character, just like Garrosh, but the Alliance didn't have a mary-sue leading them before they got a real character so they didn't whine as much about it (for once).
---
Cataclysm's going to bring Tauren Retribution Paladins named Retbull who cast Avenging Wrath while shouting "RETBULL GIVES YOU WINGS!". IcelordZakal
#8ElaeusPosted 4/16/2012 6:56:03 AM
c0sa n0stra posted...
(for once).

lol, good one.

Also, I really don't remember all this whinning about Garrosh from the Horde players, I must have been not following up on this subject. In any case I am hyped for the change in Horde post-MoP. Rexxar or Varok or gtfo Blizzard!
---
Firelord Dahlia -http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/wildhammer/dahlia/advanced
#9silentzedPosted 4/16/2012 7:06:01 AM
<---has hated Garrosh since he dropped the Emo act he worked on for an entire expansion and decided to overcompensate everywhere he went with everyone we he met.

THAT'S why I dislike Garrosh so much.

Thrall stepping down I was fine with. I just hoped Saurfang would have become Warchief.
---
/target Face
/cast Palm
#10teltecPosted 4/16/2012 7:53:20 AM
I could care less who the leader of the horde is; I just hope the content and raids are good.
---
Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your ass is disconnected!