I always feel bad that Garrosh is going to die when I see the TH intro quest.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I always feel bad that Garrosh is going to die when I see the TH intro quest.

User Info: Patrick52Willis

Patrick52Willis
4 years ago#1
He just feels so much more like he embodies the Horde. It makes me want to yell, "FOR THE HORDE!" every time I see it.
San Francisco 49ers XBL: Imgettinakin
http://i43.tinypic.com/do5jwp.jpg

User Info: metralo

metralo
4 years ago#2
He is a good leader.

Alliance whined so much though.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: ace_two_max

ace_two_max
4 years ago#3
metralo posted...
He is a good leader.

Alliance whined so much though.

What...
It was the horde players that cried, why would the Alliance even care about who leads the horde.
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!

User Info: _GuitarZero_

_GuitarZero_
4 years ago#4
blame everyone who only like one dimensional good guy characters

User Info: Four_Winds

Four_Winds
4 years ago#5
who leads alliance now anyway....?

User Info: vetsniper22

vetsniper22
4 years ago#6
Four_Winds posted...
who leads alliance now anyway....?

It's still that king who really needs to have his own personal Epiphany. Like Thrall.
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---

User Info: c0sa n0stra

c0sa n0stra
4 years ago#7
Varian was designed as a flawed character, just like Garrosh, but the Alliance didn't have a mary-sue leading them before they got a real character so they didn't whine as much about it (for once).
Cataclysm's going to bring Tauren Retribution Paladins named Retbull who cast Avenging Wrath while shouting "RETBULL GIVES YOU WINGS!". IcelordZakal

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#8
c0sa n0stra posted...
(for once).

lol, good one.

Also, I really don't remember all this whinning about Garrosh from the Horde players, I must have been not following up on this subject. In any case I am hyped for the change in Horde post-MoP. Rexxar or Varok or gtfo Blizzard!
Firelord Dahlia -http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/wildhammer/dahlia/advanced

User Info: SilentZed

SilentZed
4 years ago#9
<---has hated Garrosh since he dropped the Emo act he worked on for an entire expansion and decided to overcompensate everywhere he went with everyone we he met.

THAT'S why I dislike Garrosh so much.

Thrall stepping down I was fine with. I just hoped Saurfang would have become Warchief.
/target Face
/cast Palm

User Info: teltec

teltec
4 years ago#10
I could care less who the leader of the horde is; I just hope the content and raids are good.
Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your ass is disconnected!
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I always feel bad that Garrosh is going to die when I see the TH intro quest.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived