This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Finishing the hunter leaf quest in vanilla should really be a feat of str.

#1Kinny100Posted 5/3/2012 11:05:41 AM
yep.
---
http://i.imgur.com/eYRPZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/riPcH.jpg
#2Xenofan0032Posted 5/3/2012 12:37:19 PM
The unique bow is a reward enough.
#3angrywalrus13Posted 5/3/2012 1:16:50 PM
Xenofan0032 posted...
The unique bow is a reward enough.

Definitely.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#4ryanell666Posted 5/3/2012 1:23:26 PM
Same should be for the Benny staff too...

...in all honesty,...you think Wraith-babies, and CAT-kids know what we are talking about? much less care?
#5raiders4lifePosted 5/3/2012 1:28:06 PM
In all honesty....who the hell cares....

So you played a game before someone else, you think that means anything to anyone? Its sad if that is what it takes for you to feel good about yourself
---
"You ever been in a shower with a man and see the suds roll down the crack of his ass....and huh...umm...." - Toothpick, "Don't be a Menace"
#6ryanell666Posted 5/3/2012 1:31:27 PM(edited)
^point proven.

raiders4life posted...
In all honesty....who the hell cares....

So you played a game before someone else, you think that means anything to anyone? Its sad if that is what it takes for you to feel good about yourself

Personally, yeah I'd feel good about it.

it took real MMORPG playing to get those things, as opposed to now where it's basically all RNG and grinding for badges

you should be envious of players who rocked WoW when it was a 'real' MMORPG.
#7ProfessorWongPosted 5/3/2012 1:34:48 PM
In my opinion, those four demons were the perfect test of one's skills and knowledge of their abilities, and to successfully complete them on your hunter at level 60 was a great personal achievement.
---
Current Mood:
"Ninmu kanryou" - "Mission complete"
#8na0serPosted 5/3/2012 1:35:13 PM
ITT: People who pride themselves on spending abhorrent amounts of time getting an item years ago that isn't worth squat today.

YAWN. Nothing to see here, folks.
---
Alterac Mountains, Horde, Shadow PvE, Disc PvP
#9XtraTPosted 5/3/2012 1:37:49 PM
While the class quests were cool (my priest got Anathema at 60) it shouldn't give achievements.

First of all, achievements are dumb. They're for xbox kids. I find it ironic that you ask for achievements from level 60 quests while laughing at wotlk kids when it was wotlk that brought the achieve system.

Secondly, the epic class quests weren't hard to do. 98% of hunters/priests who did them were keyboard turners and required friends to help them or consumables stacking.
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#10ryanell666Posted 5/3/2012 1:38:46 PM
na0ser posted...
ITT: People who pride themselves on spending abhorrent amounts of time getting an item years ago that isn't worth squat today.

YAWN. Nothing to see here, folks.

ITT: 12 year old kids thinking MMORPGs should provide "nothing but" instant gratification just like Call of Duty.

YAWN. nothing to see here.