This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I just heard rare pets/mounts are no longer going to be rare....

#21VeiledGenesisPosted 5/5/2012 2:54:38 PM
jonnyh1994 posted...
Jumalacca posted...
Little Zardar posted...
i only notice when it's Invincible. I love that mount so much

Why do they call it Invincible if you can see it?

You're thinking of 'invisible'! Invincible is godlike

Wow, just when I thought the human race couldn't get any more stupid, I get proven wrong. Thank you.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#22OMGWTFBBQ99Posted 5/5/2012 8:10:52 PM
Elaeus posted...
jonnyh1994 posted...
Jumalacca posted...
Little Zardar posted...

Why does Zelda always have to save the princess?

I wonder what Metroid looks like under his armor...
---
It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.
#23Ruvan22Posted 5/5/2012 8:20:10 PM
Hoops01 posted...
your main will actually be all characters, and you can change class like you change Spec and all your gear will automatically change to match.

That would actually be AWESOME! I've always thought about my character concentrating and switching from being a pally to a mage etc. Kind of like access lifelines in parallel universes...
#24Kushy_zackPosted 5/5/2012 8:31:17 PM
Quote:Kushy_zack posted...
Quote:MitzeIpik posted...
Honest question. Does anyone here actually care what other people are riding?

@Little Zardar

Invincible is ugly.
My opinion > yours.

Why do you quote people then @their username? Are your posts sent from your iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9?

@Little Zardar

Indeed.
---
Member of Seal Team 6
#25piplupzeroPosted 5/5/2012 8:52:13 PM
Hoops01 posted...
Good work Blizz, they are going to allow you to equip all your alts with the same tier gear as your main next...... and then after that, your main will actually be all characters, and you can change class like you change Spec and all your gear will automatically change to match.

Is this the beginning of the end?

Not really, i don't care if people run about with stupid vanity items.Its more like once a main earns a piece of gear all the alts have it available for transmog, Which isn't a bad idea tbh
#26Tali_ZorahPosted 5/5/2012 9:31:51 PM
piplupzero posted...
Hoops01 posted...
Good work Blizz, they are going to allow you to equip all your alts with the same tier gear as your main next...... and then after that, your main will actually be all characters, and you can change class like you change Spec and all your gear will automatically change to match.

Is this the beginning of the end?

Not really, i don't care if people run about with stupid vanity items.Its more like once a main earns a piece of gear all the alts have it available for transmog, Which isn't a bad idea tbh

Oh god oh god OH GOD there's a Death Knight in full T9001 running right at me OH MAH GAWD IM GONNA DIE oh wait i just one shot him wtf? Oh, he's level 58, makes sense.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596
#27akaPlumcrazyPosted 5/5/2012 11:14:41 PM
There is only 1 mount that makes me sort of mad about ..and it is a ground mount is the black war bear from "for the A/H" quest seeing lvl 20's riding it .......
---
It is better to be judged by 12 then be carried by 6 ....
#28Hoops01(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 12:36:17 AM
I am just saying...

When everyone is riding around in *Insert your rarest mount*, im sure you will be back here QQing.

Having rare mounts on alts and characters that are not played anymore makes rare mounts rare. No one likes the Sparkle Pony cos everyone has it. When everyone has Mimirons head etc, everyone will be saying how rubbish it looks etc.

Dont forget the MAIN point now. You can have 11, yes 11 attempts at every rare mount in the game every week! Goodbye Rare mounts, you were cool whilst it lasted!
#29vahndragonwingPosted 5/6/2012 1:28:14 AM
Hoops01 posted...
I am just saying...

When everyone is riding around in *Insert your rarest mount*, im sure you will be back here QQing.

Having rare mounts on alts and characters that are not played anymore makes rare mounts rare. No one likes the Sparkle Pony cos everyone has it. When everyone has Mimirons head etc, everyone will be saying how rubbish it looks etc.

Dont forget the MAIN point now. You can have 11, yes 11 attempts at every rare mount in the game every week! Goodbye Rare mounts, you were cool whilst it lasted!

Hurr durr.. you forgot your hipster glasses
---
"Is metroid's gun part of his suit or is it part of his arm, like the guy from final fantasy 8?"
#30vahndragonwingPosted 5/6/2012 1:28:49 AM
Elaeus posted...
jonnyh1994 posted...
Jumalacca posted...
Little Zardar posted...

Why does Zelda always have to save the princess?

See: sig
---
"Is metroid's gun part of his suit or is it part of his arm, like the guy from final fantasy 8?"