This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Real Money Auction House

#1Little ZardarPosted 6/22/2012 11:25:17 PM
so who thinks they should have a real money auction house alongside the black market auction house for people who want to dump $$$ on rare mounts they clearly can't invest time in.

i mean if you can sit in the auction house all day playing it to get a durpload of gold to buy rare mounts why can't you sit all day at your job getting a hurpload of cash to buy rare mounts?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#2grand_broPosted 6/22/2012 11:31:50 PM
TCG loot cards
---
99.9% of people no longer believe that the rapture is coming. If you are one of the 0.01% actually went to heaven, post this in your sig.
#3ElaeusPosted 6/22/2012 11:32:38 PM
And then you will complain -again- you can't update your computer because you blew all your money on this stuff right?

Otherwise I think it's not a totally horrible idea, if it's purely for cosmetics. Most of these stuff require alot of time and farming to obtain and eventually you WILL get them (despite naysayers telling you otherwise), so you are basically cutting this process short.

Gear, lolno.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#4Lucavi000Posted 6/22/2012 11:35:26 PM
And then you will complain -again- you can't update your computer because you blew all your money on this stuff right?

Otherwise I think it's not a totally horrible idea, if it's purely for cosmetics. Most of these stuff require alot of time and farming to obtain and eventually you WILL get them (despite naysayers telling you otherwise), so you are basically cutting this process short.

Gear, lolno.

Oh he'll complain about his computer no matter the circumstances.
---
i dont play singleplayer games too much. I beat it then quit it, like my exgirlfriends. -- Little Zardar
#5tuffguy34Posted 6/23/2012 10:28:59 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6angrywalrus13Posted 6/23/2012 10:43:51 AM
For JUST mounts/pets it'd be an interesting idea.
---
Thomx
like tommicks