This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats the worst interaction you've had..

#1JronPPosted 7/3/2012 7:19:16 AM
With other players? I did a tol borad @ 6 am the other day where it was just me and a pally against two rogues and a dk. I start fighting the rogue at Icg while he just watches. Anyways the rogue slinks off and he berates me for not killing him even though he easily could've helped. Needless to say we didnt win and he felt the blame was solely my fault and not the fact that he literally did nothing but bubble and run away, i checked recount and he did 0 damage. In the end he felt it necessary to whisper me for the next ten minutes telling me i should uninstall the game and commit suicide through whispers. The part that really bugged me was i never replied to him yet he felt the need to continue harrassing me all through tb and for 10 mins after. So whats your worst encounter?
#2xDallasPosted 7/3/2012 7:21:20 AM
What class do you play?
---
Heavy was the head that wore the crown...- Lord Ith
#3JronP(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 7:26:05 AM
I was a mage. I mean its not like i wasnt trying but its pretty hard when youre sapped by a rogue and a dk is beating the tar out of you.
#4angrywalrus13Posted 7/3/2012 7:38:07 AM
Got kicked a few bosses into Steamvaults because the tank was upset that I was doing more DPS than him (he had the level 60 epic PvP gear and thought be was amazing). He eventually sat and went "I leave or the r****ed hunter does." People understandably didn't want to wait for a tank queue, so I got the boot.

The interaction with the tank was just baffling, though. At the time I was pretty butthurt over it and put in a ticket, and he apparently got punished for it. <_< Whiny person rejoicing up in here
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#5c0sa n0straPosted 7/3/2012 7:38:23 AM
Just report people like that and learn to feed on their ragetears.
---
Cataclysm's going to bring Tauren Retribution Paladins named Retbull who cast Avenging Wrath while shouting "RETBULL GIVES YOU WINGS!". IcelordZakal
#6halomonkey1_3_5Posted 7/3/2012 7:39:46 AM
my worst was when ICC had just come out, i was playing my Shaman(who was my first 80, and i was new to the game) and was sitting at the Argent Tournament grounds doing dailies when someone whispered me and asked if i wanted to do ToC as a healer, i said yes(even though i didnt think i had good enough gear, i was assured it was fine).

Anyway, we get in and start fighting and i'm freaking out(first time doing anything raid related) and generally being a sub-par healer, we wipe a few times, they switched me to DPS, we continue to wipe a few times, and they blame everything on "the undergeared shaman"(me). I keep telling them to look at recount, i wasn't even the lowest DPS(though i should have been), there were 2-3 people below me, but they kept just berating me in chat, even going as far as to say in general chat to not take me on raids, that i wipe them on purpose, that i dont know what im doing, etc.

Bottom line was it was an awful guild and they needed a scapegoat, and that soured me on raiding on a whole.
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#7JronP(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 7:40:46 AM
angrywalrus13 posted...
The interaction with the tank was just baffling, though. At the time I was pretty butthurt over it and put in a ticket, and he apparently got punished for it. <_< Whiny person rejoicing up in here

Really? I put in a ticket too, but blizzard just copy and pasted some bs that didnt apply to my situation and said next time just to click report player lol. I guess as long they get your money they dont care
#8xDallasPosted 7/3/2012 7:45:18 AM
do you kids really complain to GMs about stuff people say ingame? lol you're the cancer killing this game.

ps tc you are a mage. how can you not kill a rogue?
---
Heavy was the head that wore the crown...- Lord Ith
#9Lightning BoltPosted 7/3/2012 7:45:52 AM
Pretty much any time I deal with a little kid.
We two tanked Rhyolith normal over the weekend, because one of the tanks was so inept that we didn't even trust him to do anything properly. Guild Master is too nice to kick people on normal mode crap unless they're actually causing wipes >.<
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#10DamorahTalsetPosted 7/3/2012 7:49:23 AM
xDallas posted...
do you kids really complain to GMs about stuff people say ingame? lol you're the cancer killing this game.

ps tc you are a mage. how can you not kill a rogue?

Two rogues and a DK. You're the cancer killing this game.
---
ZA WARUDO!